2013-14 NBA Playoffs ***1st Round*** In-Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the type of game that could lead to a close series, or it could be that whoever loses tonight just caves and loses in 5, emotionally exhausting game

this game should be tied. but they loss they're C and PF due to foul outs. either way gotta grab the board.

howard gets the same treatment from the refs that shaq got. it literally makes no sense that both lopez and alridge are fouled out and howard isn't

Port should guard the 3 ball. anything but the 3. but if it goes to another OT Portland will be undermanned.

some English guy with no athleticism

guard the 3 point line if harden gets to the rim then so be it, they don't have any rim protectors anyway

Portland deserved it. Houston a team of good players, a good team too .... but just don't have "it"

Been enjoying those as well but personally I don't get deep into the NHL games until game 5 of a series

yea agree with deewhite

these nba games been the best in years....not really debatable as far as 1st rds go

just looks like it sooooo hard for mem to score...... they have had nice ANSWERS anytime okc get some momentum.... but u would think one okc run and they get the lead and its game over

Grizz dictating the game. Slim-to-none chance of OKC scoring 100+...

they were dictating because the Thunder couldn't hit anything early. If OKC gets the lead, I can assure you the grizz will be pushing the issue.

I think the Thunder tt o51 is a solid wager. Also thunder-3 and looking at some adjusted lines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back