5. Believe811
6. Boss Up
7. BRARSTAR
8. Orangemonk
9. SMITH1051's buddy
10. Madshooter
11. vegaskyle
12. boz45

I need each of you to vote on two things. How we want the league set up and how me want the winnings split up. Let’s try not to have 12 different ideas as this is hard enough to put together.

I think go with yahoo as the league setup and to have the waivers not be able to made until Tuesday with draft order setting the waiver priority order is gonna be best for all of us and the most fair. What do you think here?

On the lineups:

Option 1

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
K
Team Defense

Option 2

QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
TE
Flex
Flex
K
Team Defense

On the winnings I’ll need input. We can’t do the weekly winner thing again because it’s a pain in the ass to send payments out to 10 different people. Open to suggestions but these were two options I thought of:

Option 1

1st Place - $300
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100
Regular Season Winner - $50

Option 2

1st Place - $350
2nd Place - $150
3rd Place - $100

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
boz, Were using yahoo. Its the one most are familar with and the one we've used for every CTG league here the past two years.

I'm fine with that Tuesday.

If we can't get this dat then everyone needs to pick the days out of the week they will be available to draft.

MON - Anytime
TUE - Anytime
WED - Anytime
THU - No
FRI - No
SAT - No
SUN - Anytime

works for me.... so that's 6 out 12 now for 8/26 @ 9pm...

waiting on responses from:
3. TideHigh
6. Boss Up
7. Frankiegotti
9. B.A.R.
10. Madshooter
11. vegaskyle

:popcorn:

I just set up one of our leagues and on the waiver they don't allow the Tuesday to Sunday setup unless its a plus league you pay for.

I also set it up to have fractional points so there are no freakin ties.

works for me.... so that's 6 out 12 now for 8/26 @ 9pm...

waiting on responses from:
3. TideHigh
6. Boss Up
7. Frankiegotti
9. B.A.R.
10. Madshooter
11. vegaskyle

:popcorn:

Tuesday Aug 26th may not work for me fellas.

If majority rules, I can make it....if not lets shoot for another date

how much is it?? i did a league on yahoo last year an people were picking up players during games. is should go by record, and draft order the 1st week.

I'm not sure. If you'd like to buy it be my guest lol. Its the yahoo plus league.

I have Texan season tickets so I won't be by my computer during the games.

Good to hear. Are you going to let yahoo pick the order?

YAHOO! randomly picks the order. You'll know it about 15-30 minutes before draft time. It's also a good idea to test your system before to make sure the draft applet works. And also pre-rank at least some of your players in case you happen to miss the draft unexpectedly or your computer loses connection.

Back