2008 cfb --time to post my week 4 card so far

GL VK.
I supported the local economy once again. Kept those big tittied waitresses employed for another week.

Press

Am very happy with the numbers i got this week from openers .. doesn't always work out but it did this time.

miss st +8 BM current 7.5
rutgers -3 bm current 5.5 !!!!
utah 7 bm current 9.5 !!!
vols +8 bm current 7.5
sjsu +10 bm current 7.5 !!!!!
miami fl -2 bm current 2.5 ( a lot of late tamu money )
zona/ucla total under 56 bm current 52

so was way way ahead of the moves this week. 13 points the best of current number on only 7 bets. if the day goes badly atleast i know i had the best of the line.

sjsu line has settled in at 7 at most places now...moved a whole fg in a game like that that not many people care about and with good reason. i have no idea how you open that number at 10...everybody is dryhumping this line (one of the biggest public dogs of the week and a TON of good cappers on it) and i think rightfully so. is this a situation where linesmakers just dropped the ball? starting to make me a little nervous, but i just don't see where they'd come up with 10. if i lose at least i'll KNOW that i went down on the wrong side of a very weak number. i'm kind of embarassed to admit that i set this line at 4.5:popcorn:sure hope it cashes...gl kyle

by the way, tenn inside the florida 3 yard line twice and ZERO points??? one of the most pathetic things i've ever seen. i already want to write a big rant on this game and it's only half...i hope they lose 65-0

I am not running very lucky lol.

sjsu is down 13-10 with under 5 minutes to go when they fumble deep in their own end .. hold stanford to fg which they make. then later stanford instead of taking a knee runs a play to score a td with 9 seconds left. just amazing. stanford kicker made a 52 yarder int his game/ sjsu 1-2 fg.

in my under bet my team fumbles at own 1 yardline and its recovered for a td. survived that.

my teams turned the ball over 15 times today and my opponents only 6 times.

opponents connected on 12-14 fgs my kickers 4-7 fgs.

made a little on a utah halftime bet w2hich made me think i was making a profit today but stanford ponderous ( even stupid see baylor at unlv a few years back ) rush for score instead of taking a knee makes it a losing day.

i now have a win turn into a loss on urban meyer fg and harbaugh rush for score. two wins turned into losses ... in the most unbelievable fashion imaginable.

1-4-1 today on sides for -2.8 units ( the sjsu was played at -120 but i dont see that i listed it as such in the first post .. but i bought it to the 10 from 9.5 , in other wrods i lost a little more juice and i am accounting for it even though it wasnt listed in the first post. since it is to the detriment of the posted record i feel it is ok to correct afterwards .. if i had made such an error the other way , i would not.

1-0 on totals for +0.80 units

so 2-4-1 ..-2.0 units today .

Thanks a lot harbaugh. As if he didn't cost me enough money when betting on him as a qb.

Last edited:
Sides 10-17-2 -8.61 units
moneyline dogs 0-1 -1.00 units
totals 7-1 +2.93 units
middles/teasers/parlays/traps/etc 2-1 + $470
overall 17-19-2 -6.68 units

posted record up to date thru week4.

there is zero doubt in my mind that either harbaugh or harbaugh's buddies were on stanford in that game...no other reason at all to do that. if i were tomey i would have kicked him right in the nuts afterwards.

six unit swing and a matter of profit or in the red for me...fuckin sucks

Back