2008-2009 Bowl Thread

Long overdue sayin this, but just wanted to give you PROPS for calling the Utah side from day one. I was iffy, and stayed away, but you couldn't have been more right. Stuck with your guns, and it paid off. Just had a bad end to the bowl season is all. Always look forward to your insight and plays. You're one of the best cappers on here bud!

:cheers:

Long overdue sayin this, but just wanted to give you PROPS for calling the Utah side from day one. I was iffy, and stayed away, but you couldn't have been more right. Stuck with your guns, and it paid off. Just had a bad end to the bowl season is all. Always look forward to your insight and plays. You're one of the best cappers on here bud!

Back