2008-2009 Bowl Thread

Thanks Mully, and everyone else..I appreciate it.

Added:

NAVY ML +120

Memphis for 1 unit

Arizona for 1 unit

Love the motivation and rushing numbers for each school...

Yes, WF had a ton of turnovers, but they also could NOT run the ball nor stop Navy's rush attack.

Memphis will come to play and run on USF. USF seems to play down to their level of competition.

AZ is balanced and do well against balanced teams IMO.

Last edited:
Thanks Aztec..

Took a stab at the Navy ML..almost, but almost don't count.

Colorado State ML +108..1.00 units to win 1.08

Short on time..gl everyone.

thanks Tee.

Adding:

Southern Miss. 2nd half +3 at -110...1.10 to win 1.00

I really think they win this game, but taking the points to be safe.

I'm gonna let it ride and see what happens third quarter..then decide if i have to play 4th quarter line or not...

thanks Tee.

Adding:

Southern Miss. 2nd half +3 at -110...1.10 to win 1.00

I really think they win this game, but taking the points to be safe.

Can't argue and I'm a Troy backer for full game.. I thought SMUTT OVER 13 2H was the best route to go and still have a shot at both

I might get off of this one the more I look at it...

i dont know if i have ever had such a strong gut feeling in my life about a bet as i do Bama -10. this should give you extreme confidence in Utah +11. i am going to Vegas Jan 2nd thru 4th and i plan on making an abnormally large bet (for me) on Bama at anything up to 12 pts.

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Tide High
bama will be motivated.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
why? Serious question.

If you lost to Urban Meyer's present team you have to beat his former team badly to revenge. LOL

BOL 2U

Adding:

Hawaii +3 at -120 to win 1/2 unit

Very conflicted on this game which is why it is only half a unit. I do think Hawaii can hang with them, they are at home and getting 3 works well for me. I can see another close game here.

I honestly don't think fat chuck is under that much pressure..he already has a vote of confidence and can relax a little bit.

Guess who is gonna replace him after next year?

Urban.

^^^^

Really?

Good luck big dog, Merry Xmas to you and tell Reno to quit being cheap and buy a new puter.

Thanks fellas..I got bombed on Hawaii..worst loss of season for me point spread wise..wowza.

Adding:

FAU +7 at -102 for 1 unit

Intangibles favor FAU. CMU ALWAYS plays down to level of competition, i.e. EMU. FAU will hang with them, total is 70 for a reason. FAU will keep up imo, of not win outright. CMU has absolutely no defense. It will go abck and forth, and getting 7 is nice.

Thanks fellas..I got bombed on Hawaii..worst loss of season for me point spread wise..wowza.

Adding:

FAU +7 at -102 for 1 unit

Intangibles favor FAU. CMU ALWAYS plays down to level of competition, i.e. EMU. FAU will hang with them, total is 70 for a reason. FAU will keep up imo, of not win outright. CMU has absolutely no defense. It will go abck and forth, and getting 7 is nice.

:cheers:

Thanks mully..this is one of those games where motivation comes into play imo.

played FAU in several pools i'm in SU. I would lean to them at 7 if I was playing a side in this one. GL bro

Good luck with Captain kangaroo tonight , hunt.

If mr greenjeans was an assistant this one would come in easy. All the weekend at Bernies analogies have already been used .....

LMAO Vk.

I feel good about this one fellas. It reminds me of BYU being in vegas three years in a row, I think CMU could give a shit less to be honest.

Good call on FAU. They were extremely unmotivated and unprepared. Also the worst game I've seen from Lefevour in years.

Thanks RJ, I was kind of surprised but you could see that they didn't give a shit at all...surprised that it was that evident becasue Jones is a good coach. Lefevour was off tonight, I think the lack of run game did them in.

Flying into Knoxville tomorrow, gonna try and get picks in the morning before I leave..I lean all dogs.

Thanks Vk..

I didn't end up playing anything..travelling all day...

Taking after VK here, team with motivation, at home, decent rush off/def. good recipe for a win, except I got to pay extra juice, which I am willing to do in this crazy bowl season so far.

LATECH PK -125

1.25 to win 1.00 units

GL

Adding:

Northwestern +14 at -120..1.20 units to win 1.00

More motivated team here, look for sutton to run all over that defense. Will be a high scoring game. I realize Mizou's potency..but think of NW a lot like Kansas..they can hang.

GL

Adding:

Northwestern +14 at -120..1.20 units to win 1.00

More motivated team here, look for sutton to run all over that defense. Will be a high scoring game. I realize Mizou's potency..but think of NW a lot like Kansas..they can hang.

GL

pushed me over the edge.. Leaned them all week and the points keep coming our way... GL bro

thanks VK

Oklahoma State Cowboys +1 at -110...1.10 units to win 1.00

Better Qb, underrated RB, playmakers on O and a solid defense. They lost to Tech, Oklahoma and Texas this year and beat everyone else...good in my book. Oregon is to Jekyl and hyde for me...and rely on a freshman QB or QB by committee..I like the more balanced team here.

Very nice season youre having bro, keep it up.

Good luck on okie light, lookin good so far. I leaned that way too but the line move in this game was incredible and read an article about alot of sharp money in vegas supposedly coming in on the ducks. Hope it doesnt matter and they pull it off for you, GL hunt

thanks cap..just kinda grinding here..

short on time, here are the plays...

Pitt +1 at -105..2.10 units to win 2.00...really believe this is the more motivated team, and McCoy should run all over them...RB's out for OSU is huge imo.

Boston College -3 at -120..2.40 units to win 2.00...Vandy is not a good team imo, whether at home or not..they ended the season horrifically and BC has a stout defense, and has always been a good bowl team.

GaTech -4 at -110...2.20 units to win 2.00...I leaned LSU but not now..I like the ability of Gatech to run and feel the D will confuse the qb's of LSU...at home is a bonus.

Lean Minny as well, but tough to back a team that ended so awful.

GL

good deal crimson..glad you hit it.

Adding:

Penn State +10 at -104..2.08 to win 2.00 units

I understand USC has the best defense in the country, but this will be the best defense USC has seen this year. PSU doesn't make many mistakes, run effectively and have good kicker, and return game.

I think both teams will be motivated, USC is always motivated no matter what bowl, but PSU is not Illinois or Michigan from years past...and USC is not USC from years past..again, just my opinion.

Dabbling a lil on the ML too.

GL.

Got no luck, and out of money..I'm done. Happy New year and see ya next fall everyone!

Got no luck, and out of money..I'm done. Happy New year and see ya next fall everyone!

:shake:

You and me both, I think im done too (maybe a bet on UF but thats it).
Your PSU was my Cincy, but same effect.

<insert burning money bag here>

Great regular season we all had though... seeya next year hunt:cheers:

Back