2007 Odds To Win Heisman

SHSUHorn

Thief
2007 Heisman Trophy - Odds to win 2007 Heisman

Seems Booty and Slaton are the co-favorites. Seems open to me so far as Mcfadden was my pick but Arkie just seems to be in all kinds of turmoil of late. Henne is my darkhorse pick to win it.

Ray Rice +800
Darren McFadden +600
Colt McCoy +1800
Anthony Morelli +4000
CJ Spiller +1500
Percy Harvin +2000
John David Booty +500
CJ Gable +2200
Mike Hart +1000
Chad Henne +1500
Jonathan Stewart +2500
Steve Slaton +500
Pat White +1500
Chase Daniel +2000
Colt Brennan +800
Tim Tebow +1200
Matthew Stafford +5000
Brian Brohm +650

Anyone know who Hawaii picked up on their open dates?

If they pulled a Boise and ran through the season Colt could get some attention with his 6,000yds and 60tds...They are gonna have to beat some teams outside the WAC though..

If they picked up USC than forget everything I just said..

Can't believe they have Booty rated like this. Not sold on the guy what so ever especially with Jarrett and Smith leaving.

Everythingthatsgreen, Hawaii already plays Boise...they are in the same conference...WAC.

25902694.jpg

if he stays healthy, watch out...

Everythingthatsgreen, Hawaii already plays Boise...they are in the same conference...WAC.

thats not what i meant..

I think Hawaii has 3 open dates on their schedule. I meant if they ran the table like Boise did last yr and beat someone respectable outside the WAC then Colt might get some looks for the heisman with his million yards and million tds but they have to pick 3 respectable teams up and go undefeated for that to happen

25902694.jpg

if he stays healthy, watch out...

Agree with you alot. He has the best value IMO. If he has a huge game against Michigan on National TV, He'll be a candidate immediately. Watch out though. Not playing in LA and East Coast bias could hurt though.

IMO, a duck will never win a heisman. If Joey couldn't I just don't see it happening. The Bias in voting is just too strong. Another possible worry for Stewart is that splitting time with Jeremiah Johnson, another great running that will need a lot of touches.

Best RB in the country IMO though. 25/1 for that may be worth it anyway

I like Percy Harvin, Pat White, Mike Hart and If I can get odds on Beanie Wells I'm all over it.

Not even a line on America's New Sweetheart??? IAN JOHNSON FOR HEISMAN!!!

IanJohnson2pt.jpg

Back