Michigan Regular Season Win Total Article

Literally the worst college fan site in America and they are proud of it. And most Fanbase have bad ones as is... Very passionate though.

Literally the worst college fan site in America and they are proud of it. And most Fanbase have bad ones as is... Very passionate though.

I think passion is a very important factor to whether a site is good or not. Emotion means a lot of interest

So if you think the site is the worst and i‘d fit in there perfectly...this is not such a nice comment about me eh :D

Jesus some of these guys piss me off

„interesting take but i commend you for it. i think i'll wait until i see the advanced stats after the game. IMO, this is going to come down to the TD/FG/Sack/Hurry/Incompletion/Rushing Yards/Passing Yards/Student Farts/Completion metric. I project MSU at .913 and ASU at .873. Naturally, as you astutely pointed out, the MSU points/ASU points statistic will be a big factor.“

I would be fine talking to rival fans, just want intellectual substance and not (only) sarcastic garbage

Love the write up Mike. I am happy with my ov8.5 -115 I got a few months back and I a,s a huge MSU fan. Jim wins 9 or loses his job. Lol. Keep up the great work buddy

I actually like Patterson at QB. Assuming their d is up to standard and he just isn’t awful, which he should be a big upgrade at QB, they should have a pretty good year.

Back