All-Star Weekend Discussion

melo's is like yup they still let me chuck it up and pay me like a stud and i am still carrying baby fat even though i am 33 yrs old

is that khloe's big fake asscheek's on harden's face?

westbrook stole killa's glasses

nbafan
KNOWS
nba hate when he reads it
he has the back of overpaid players all day every day
*kneeling in front of them*

No. It's really not. It's hate.

Wait, what was hate about the comments about either of them?

Melo took more money than he should have which essentially ensured his team couldn't surround him with enough talent to even be close to competitive. He doesn't care about winning, if he did he'd play defense and would have been so fucking greedy.

James Harden plays ZERO defense. I've seen a few "highlights" this season of him literally moving out of someone's way to either allow them to score or grab a rebound. If he wanted to win, he should have stayed in OKC and not chase the money and the stat whoring he's been putting on. Less about the money too, much more about the stat whoring.

Neither of those two players make others around them better players. They are selfish and they both would admit it most likely.

If I was hating I would have said that Harden needs to shave his fucking beard because he looks like a tool and a caricature at this point. We get it, you can grow a beard..congrats.

I'm officially old

emoji seems like dumbing down something that only took the intelligence of saying yes or no (no kobe jokes please)

I'm officially old

emoji seems like dumbing down something that only took the intelligence of saying yes or no (no kobe jokes please)

it does seem like something u would have child in kindergarten do...
fucking weak

the people texting the emojis, yes i had to look how to spell that shit again
are probably not even watching the game to know who to vote for, they are texting, tweeting, twatting, facebooking, instagramming, and on the line..(line from vince vaughn his one google comedy, ON THE LINE!)

emoji has to be a phase right, my phone has these default things

if I emoji someone that matters I hope they either tell me to fuck off or fire me, depends on who...wtf is this garbage

Get a phone and it treats me like I'm 12 years old ffs

No, you're a fucking deduction, act like one

emoji has to be a phase right, my phone has these default things

if I emoji someone that matters I hope they either tell me to fuck off or fire me, depends on who...wtf is this garbage

:sentimental::love-struck::worked_till_5am::dread:

looks like twinkies kid got your phone

:shake::bluehead::goal::Biggest Fan 2::Biggest Fan 2::baseball::baseball::golf::mooned::mooned::mean1::Smash::Smash::Smash::pissed::pissed::cry2::cry2::cry2::cry2::moose::moose:

Twinkie hasn't figured out yet, in 7+ years, where the "delete post" button is located. Figure by 2018 he'll have that shit down.

Not just him, it's kinda cute how many can't

Could redirect to the bar huggy bear thread

I mean tip can't figure out that he can retract a statement with the simple delete

That's pure Cleveland

I just think it's funny that he says something then tries to retract in the next post...when he could actually just retract it

Curry up to +145.... ugh

Lavine down to -245 :popcorn:

a twitter buddy told me lavine will be attempting a between the legs dunk from the FT line

the differences in the odds on 5d and my local are insane

local still has +200 for kobe to mvp...

the differences in the odds on 5d and my local are insane

local still has +200 for kobe to mvp...

Carbon has Curry at +100 for the 3 pt contest and Kobe down to +160 (was +225 last night). Lot of variance out there, you're right.

and $100 limit removed on the all star game props... interesting

Is there a limit at all on them? Looks like Carbon set the limit at 20k. Seems crazy for props to have that high of a limit, but I've never really checked.

The best part of All Star weekend is Shaq, Ernie, Kenny & Charles

A lot of the time, the best thing about NBA basketball period, is Ernie, Kenny, Chuck and Shaq. Best sports related show on TV by a long shot, they are just tremendous.

The best part of all star weekend is its the time when you some of you guys actually post in the forum. Third page!

Thomas vs Green and Thomas winning skills
Barton and Gordon in dunk
Curry 3 pt
Still thinking mvp tomorrow

To bet this all star game, I think the best was is to bet live. Both teams will make runs and you can get a nice number on either side I believe.

To bet this all star game, I think the best was is to bet live. Both teams will make runs and you can get a nice number on either side I believe.
agree live is great wagering strategy for this event, also wouldn't mind laying 5/5.5 pre game. Splash bros put on a shooting clinic last night. GL Cog.

West by 10+, any spread under 7 is a bargain.

Ghost of Stern fuckery their only potential enemy tonight.

Rare to get an All Star line that tickles 6.

All Star props:
Leonard o12.5 pts (-115) 0.5u
Kobe o20.5 pts (-130) 0.5u
D Wade u15.5 pts (-125) 0.5u

Remember MJ's final All Star game where he went for 20 points on 9-27 shooting.

Kobe probably does the same but he's on a much better roster so it won't matter so much.

Back