1. Detroit Lions - Brady Quinn/QB/Notre Dame
2. Oakland Raiders - Brian Brohm/QB/Louisville*
3. Arizona Cardinals - Joe Thomas/OT/Wisconsin
4. Tampa Bay Bucs - Alan Branch/DT/Michigan*
5. Cleveland Browns - Calvin Johnson/WR/Georgia Tech*
6. Houston Texans - Jared Gaither/OT/Maryland*
7. Green Bay Packers - Adrian Peterson/RB/Oklahoma*
8. Washington Redskins - Quentin Moses/DE/Georgia
9. St. Louis Rams - Buster Davis/ILB/Florida St.
10. Miami Dolphins - Leon Hall/CB/Michigan
11. Minnesota Vikings - Dwayne Jarrett/WR/USC*
12. San Francisco 49ers - Marcus McCauley/CB/Fresno St.
13. Buffalo Bills - Jake Long/OT/Michigan*
14. Tennessee Titans - Ted Ginn Jr./WR/Ohio St.*
15. Pittsburgh Steelers - Reggie Nelson/S/Florida*
16. Atlanta Falcons - Sam Baker/OT/USC*
17. Carolina Panthers - Jamarcus Russell/QB/LSU*
18. Philadelphia Eagles - Paul Posluszny/OLB/Penn St.
19. New York Giants - Quinn Pitcock/DT/Ohio St.
20. Kansas City Chiefs - Frank Okam/DT/Texas*
21. Jacksonville Jaguars - Patrick Willis/ILB/Mississippi
22. New York Jets - Marshawn Lynch/RB/California*
23. Denver Broncos - Ray McDonald/DE/Florida
24. Cincinnati Bengals - DeMarcus Tyler/DT/NC State
25. New England from Seattle - Laron Landry/S/LSU
26. Dallas Cowboys - Levi Brown/OT/Penn St.
27. New Orleans Saints - Amobi Okoye/DT/Louisville
28. Baltimore Ravens - Kenny Irons/RB/Auburn
29. New England Patriots - Anthony Spencer/OLB/Purdue
30. San Diego Chargers - Jeff Samardjiza/WR/Notre Dame
31. Chicago Bears - Zach Miller/TE/Arizona St.*
32. Indianapolis Colts - Darelle Revis/CB/Pittsburgh*

* designates underclassmen

i was taking a dump today.. and thinkin hmm i bet the browns draft calvin johnson.

I'm a big Brady fan...I like it if Lions get him personally...I see them trying to trade down though since they need so much oline help.

Need Oline help and defemnse first and foremost...thats what I was getting at more than anything

Kitna has been descent this year when hes not shaving points and blowing games in the 4th quater. Quinn has all the tools you could want in a qb, i think he will be solid. Kenny irons is an interesting pick. There are some really good underclassmen backs.. If i were the texans i would grab adrian peterson and sign some free agent OL guys. Anyway i doutb smardzja gets drafted that high since hes plays baseball too

If San Fran doesnt take Jarret or a get wr to help out smith .. then they should fire the gm

that is a lot of michigan guys going early...no way branch stays IMO since he is top 5 on almost every mock I have seen. Long is top 20 on most boards too.

I think that I put Marcus McCauley too high, but he probably will be the second cornerback selected. The Niners do need help at WR, but look for them to make a move to sign Drew Bennett this off season.

JumpOnBoard said:
Interesting they have Brohm on it...haven't heard much buzz about him coming out.

There really hasn't been much. Sporting News actually had him going number one overall, but that is just speculation (as are all mocks). At the most recent press conference, Brian was asked about the possibility of leaving early. He said he would like to come back for his senior season, but he will probably explore the 2007 NFL Draft. His father, Oscar, and brother, Jeff (U of L QB coach), will certainly have some input.

Leon Hall will have to really impress at the combine after being beaten so badly all over the field in that OSU game. I think it really hurt his draft status. Not sure how Jemarcus Russell projects out to be better than Troy Smith at the next level. If Calvin Johson doesn't go 1,2 or 3 all the teams that passed on him will be regretting it for the next 10 years. You think McFadden may come out early??

I'm gonna break down this draft to a T sometime in the near future

Word to Mel Kiper Jr.

Can't wait to go again this year, the atmosphere at the NFL Draft is crazy

I will say one thing though, I hope the Lions start winning the games because I MUST have Quinn in a Raiders uniform

Steelers dont need a saftey in round 1 ....we drafted Anthony Smith last year and signed FA Ryan Clark also ....and we will resign Troy after next season...cant see them using a #1 for back up depth

Back