2006-07 Bowl Schedule (Confirmed) / Line Predictions / BCS Lines Out at Pinny!!!!

Wolfpack17 said:
dawgs beat tech at home and tech sucks with ball as the qb...vt is the best team in the acc at the moment imo

What about the win at auburn the week before :shake:

Tate has been garbage all year bro....

The key will be if they are healthy finally ...the line, the RB have been out forever...

abcs said:
What about the win at auburn the week before :shake:

good job..you beat a team that will lose anytime a team applies pressure to the qb...

cox was so mad at halftime when he went into the locker room he threw his helmet and it was intercepted by a uga player

Yea too bad auburn was also the ONLY team to beat the team playing in the national championship game. I mean if you are gonna discredit every win, then theres no point having a conversation with ya

Wolfpack17 said:
dawgs beat tech at home and tech sucks with ball as the qb...vt is the best team in the acc at the moment imo
I forgot to mention that the same shitty reggie ball beat va tech on the road :drink: good points by you though :shake:

lmfao @ this hawaii line...they show 8.5 at +101..8 at -105...7.5 at -109...7 at -122 ..

beggin for ASU money it appears..

Give me normal juice on the GSFW at 7 please.

abcs said:
I forgot to mention that the same shitty reggie ball beat va tech on the road :drink: good points by you though :shake:

that was before they were playing their best ball of the year...game happened on sept 30th and they proceeded to lose to bc the next game then won their next 6 and beat a top 10 team at the time...

good luck to the dawgs as i know you did not believe that they would be there sitting at 6-4 with losing the previous 4 out of 5

Agreed on Clemson. Clemson has been absolutely lifeless after getting drilled at Va Tech. Have a really hard time seeing them get up for this and covering the -11

Texas Bowl
Houston, TX

Reliant Stadium
December 28, 2006, NFL Network
Bowl Projection:
Kansas St
Rutgers -10

**i seriously like rutgers up to -40

Back