2006-07 Bowl Schedule (Confirmed) / Line Predictions / BCS Lines Out at Pinny!!!!

Fondy--Here's my problem with the Big 10 and it came up today.

Big 10 has 11 teams and 7 bowl tie-ins. They sent 6 because only 6 were eligible.

Big 12 has 12 teams and 6 bowl tie-ins. They sent 6 but had 7 eligible.

That's not quite fair. Kansas got fucked.

wouldn't UK have the same record or worse in the Big Ten??

Or would they go 7-4 playing tOSU, Mich, Wisky, Iowa, PSU, and Purdue..?

Herbstreit is gonna cry..........:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: ..........it's a DAMN SHAME we can't get a PLAYOFF....:down:

Mark May--Mythical matchup.

Bowl games are all mythical matchups until you put them together! Idiot.

rjurewitz said:
Fondy--Here's my problem with the Big 10 and it came up today.

Big 10 has 11 teams and 7 bowl tie-ins. They sent 6 because only 6 were eligible.

Big 12 has 12 teams and 6 bowl tie-ins. They sent 6 but had 7 eligible.

That's not quite fair. Kansas got fucked.

Big 10 does a better job of getting bowl tie ins...

Plus when you have the top 3 teams going 36-2 overall its hard for the other teams to become bowl eligible.

Herbie--"Down year in the Big 10"

Will Herbie give the Big 10 respect when Wisky, Michigan, and tOSU win out?

HUNTDOG said:
Herbie:bow:

Shouldn't he be fired like Danielson for being such a Big 10 HOMER????

We should all get BALLZ and BOYCOTT until we get a PLAYOFF...but then WTF would we all do on Saturday's......:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Fondybadger said:
Big 10 does a better job of getting bowl tie ins...

Plus when you have the top 3 teams going 36-2 overall its hard for the other teams to become bowl eligible.

That's historic accumulation. Big 12 is only 10 years old.

Big 10 and SEC got some prime bowl tie-ins.

Holtz about to give manlove. Let's hear it.

wow did that say notre dame has lost their last 8 bowl games.

great game for about a quater haha..

Those people in la will be so liquored up holy shit its gonna get scary in that piece of shit dome

or vice versa...should be a good game..

But the Oline better figure out how to block cause they struggled vs UCLA's front and UM's is better...

If Booty has time, they'll win...cause UM's secondary is undersized compared to SC's recievers and big mismatches in the seocndary..

But if he doesn't...going to be tough go for SC.

Ok lets make 1 rule.. if usc loses or if michigan loses we cant use the excuse they werent motivated..

Speaking of Chaos Theory, anarchy, dogs and cats living together, and all that fun stuff....

I hope Florida beats tOSU and Michigan beats USC. Split title. Awesome.

haha niether team cares IMO brian..but jump is right, IF Booty has time he wille xpose the scondary.

I think if Michigan beats down usc by 10 or so.. which is a beat down against a caroll team in cali.. they deserve a split

It sets up just like the year usc got their split

uclas defense i think led the country in sacks and 3rd down % .. so i dont know if that means anything or not

Yeah, Jump.

I'm off on the Rose but pretty much right on for Sugar and MNC.

I like that the dumb ND public is taking the points and knocking down that line. If I get LSU -7 that might be a double or triple.

Back