2/5 BeLIEve811 Half Thread

Gorgolon Lives

The Reverend of CTG
NBA Posted Half Record: 38-26-1

Lost the 2 unit play on Sunday w/ Cleveland. My take on the game was basically you're hearing a lot about Cavs not being able to compete in the EAST and the fact that they can't win the bigger games. I really thought they would show some heart vs. Detroit. This team is obviously a pathetic team, and I will fade them if their value is still high this week. Tonight, not going to think too hard into these:

New Jersey Nets Basketball 1H +.5

The Nets have dropped 3 straight, all terrible losses. Expect them to come out of the gate strong in Philly. The Nets have been putting up some points as of late, and the Sixers can't score. Miller fuels the Sixer offense, but he will have his hands full defensively w/ Kidd. If NJ loses THIS game, more doubt will set in about not making the playoffs. I expect Frank to have his team emotionally ready to beat up on Philly tonight.

Pheonix Suns Basketball 1H -4

PHX is off a home loss to the Jazz as a heavy favorite. Now they get to travel to Denver and play against one of the bottom 3 defensive teams in the league. On top of that, their best defender, Camby, is banged up. If Camby is definately out, get on an Amare prop quickly. This is trouble for Denver!

Caron was a beast tonight

38 points (career high) on 14-23. thats nice and 4 steals

damn.... barely got that 2nd half over in Indy. thank you Diogu for the last 4 points!

can't believe that total still hit with Tinsley shooting 9-24!! and Oneal 7-20! Good lord thats some shitty ball.

Scourge that was your classic 2H total being set higher than the game total. Very classic Vegas trap, and they got UNDER action in the 2H too!

Nice W...

Thinking about Minny/HOUS 2H over 90 to middle my UNDER 181 bet...Any thoughts???

170 for the game?

I'm not watching the game but I had this total at 173 earlier. Do you think Minny is going to fold up shop or give it a go?

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">5:31</td><td> MIN - T. Hudson defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">5:33</td><td> HOU - T. McGrady missed a 26-foot three-pointer from the left wing</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">5:43</td><td> HOU - D. Mutombo defensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">5:45</td><td> MIN - M. Jaric missed a layup</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">5:47</td><td> MIN - M. Jaric offensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">5:48</td><td> MIN - M. Blount missed a 23-foot three-pointer from the right corner</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">6:01</td><td> HOU - Full timeout (Timeout #4)</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">6:01</td><td> HOU - Loose ball foul on J. Howard</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">6:01</td><td> MIN - Offensive rebound</td></tr> <tr class="ysprow2"><td align="right" valign="top">6:03</td><td> MIN - T. Hudson missed a 26-foot three-pointer from the left wing

yeah...that sucks
</td></tr></tbody></table>

yea scourge, I'm not stressing though. I have a unit on the UNDER 181 and .5 unit for the middle attempt. Mainly concerned w/ the fouls in A & M right now!

Bulls -2.5 ****

This is a 2 unit play. The line is off 2 points. Bulls will comeback and have a shot to cover the game line.

If this Bulls 2H doesn't win, I will quit betting! Well...not exactly. But I see NOTHING that suggests it won't win. Gotta love the the 2h o/u # too. I don't see how the Jazz will pull away.

Bulls wager gonna come down to ft's. Can't say I'm not sweating it, but at the same time, Jazz is letting them right in this ball game. Chicago can still win this...

Back