SportsNut

Breaking it down briefly
Stinky Saturday should have just went with my first instinct on some totals that lost by a grand total of 4 points...

Bulls +3 Even 1st H alf {2units} Bulls +6.5 {2units} ML +245 {1/2unit} Net +3.50
Under 90.5 1st Half {4units} -4.40

After the break Chi has played solid defense keeping all 3 below 90 while Det has basically kept 8 of 10 below 90. We all know this will played in a playoff like atmosphere with the Ben Wallace coming home party...I want to stay away from the game under cause low totals jus seem to find a way to lose this year...OT or late FT's are a possibility...Nocioni absence weakens the Bulls offense allowing them less options. Basically I understand the Bulls road woes but Big Ben is playing well and he should feel at home. I simply dont buy into the Pistons right now. They are playing good but they still need to show me some consistency...I had the line slightily lower at 5.5 or 5...

:cheers:

Last edited:
SportsNut <table id="wagerTable" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="even" valign="middle"><td colspan="2"> </td> <td colspan="7">Chris Webber (Pistons) Total Points+Rebounds - Must Start</td></tr> <tr class="even" valign="middle"> <td>02/25/07 </td> <td align="right">745</td> <td>Points+Rebounds</td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">Over 19.5 (-135)</td> <td> <input name="TOTAL_030" value="X2062-745-Point-Point-022507,3" onclick="checkPoint(this.name)" type="checkbox"> </td> </tr> <tr class="even" valign="middle"> <td>13:00 ET</td> <td align="right"> </td> <td>Points+Rebounds</td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">OFF</td> <td> </td> <td align="right">Under 19.5 (+105)</td></tr></tbody></table>you like the under?

add:

Under 90.5 1st Half Under Houston {3units} +3.00(finished at 90!)

I dont trust Orl to beat a good team or Hou to win on the road so no interest. What I do like is there basically both gonna play half court offense work the ball for a good shot and limit possessions with avg at best FT shooting. Methodical comes to mind.

Heat +3.5 {5units} ML +140 {1unit} Pending

So simply put last game Miami was -5 and now they are +3 with Wade missing and Shaq better off now then he was last time?? You would expect some rust with Z and the Cavs appear to be missing Pavlovic and Damon Jones as well....Simply put the line was overadjusted IMO. Wade did carry them in the TNT tilt in the 4th quarter but an 0-2 2n H start will motivate the Diesel and crew...

Wolves -5 {3units} Pending

Have zero faith in Wash to win on the road. Wolves are slumping but a team that plays no defense is the cure. Obviously many like Minny @ Wash last week so why not here then? Interested in an over but 207 kinda took the value out.....Wolves are a huge over team at home...

BOL Believe and Cakeoff!

Last edited:
Cake ,

Like the logic behind it but 19.5 is kinda low...he could do nothing and have 11 and 9 boards.....maybe a small play..

add:

GSW +3 {5units} ML +140 {2units}

Simply put had this @ PK....one win vs Boston has the LAL cured??? LAL is 2-5 ATS as road chalk in its last 2 situations actually. In Boston which shouldnt count and a 7 pt win @ ATL against the up and down Hawks who I believe were off a SU win...GSW played them well @ the Forum but like yesterday faded in the 4th quarter...thats less of a problem at home IMO...Also will be playing the over heavy in some capacity...

Not sure on the NYK/NYJ game...that line is soft IMO should be -6...Lee is OUT....and looking at SUns 1st Half ...

yeah its a small play it lost c web stroking 3s

Thats the best approach...say Fuck it cause u never know...Iggy had 30 PRA the other nite and couldnt muster 1 in the 4th Q! So work that reverse jinx it always seems to be a blessing for me....GL

we like the same shit today huh SportsNut i like Miami ,G St.,NJ and Minny

Eddy Curry (Knicks) What will he have More of - Must Start
02/25/07 739 Made Free Throws OFF -1.5 (-115) OFF
18:05 ET Missed Free Throws OFF +1.5 (-115)

my ***** e city is wet at the line

tend to steer clear of exotic type props cause it seems the ones that arent offered daily when they do get offered the books have an undisclosed edge...as in they are trapping you based on something they would know that the gen public doesnt....like me playing the David Lee prop the day after the all star game...how many Lee scoring props do you see?? That alone told it was agreat spot to play it...

e city goes 6-10 from the line = win
hes been shooting solid from the line too

Now personally I would say that DET is being offered way to cheap at hafl @ -6...seems to me there is no reason why they didnt offer them -7....so staying on Da Bulls from that stand point....and while I would love to hit the U92.5 I simply cant even though Chi will not shoot 58% all game.

Chicago is taking this game and 195-200 points will be scored. That way the public will take a bath on Detroit, the Under and all the parlay/teasers everyone played.

e city goes 6-10 from the line = win
hes been shooting solid from the line too

Thats the problem it doesnt make logical sense. Why would u put that spread at 1.5 whne the guy avgs 61%.(as u said 6 makes to 4 misses)..?? He actually has been abit poor last few games from the line...if I had to guess he makes 1 more then he misses today....like 5 of 9...

What history? Revenge ...?? There was no Billups and Webber?? This is a new era in Chi vs Det...Ben Wallace flipping sides...I wish ya GL

Thats the problem it doesnt make logical sense. Why would u put that spread at 1.5 whne the guy avgs 61%.(as u said 6 makes to 4 misses)..?? He actually has been abit poor last few games from the line...if I had to guess he makes 1 more then he misses today....like 5 of 9...
yeah his ft % because in the early of the season i been watching him like last 20 games he really improved i say hes go 6-8 ft today 5-8 wins too =O)

Chicago is taking this game and 195-200 points will be scored. That way the public will take a bath on Detroit, the Under and all the parlay/teasers everyone played.

I actually dont believe in bloodbaths...I dont this game has a huge side...more money on the Stons and Under but I wouldnt be suprised to see that split....it seems like highly public games will always split with the larger$$$ side winning for the books...just something I seem to notice with MNF in the NFL...

Anyone who does believe in bloodbaths should REALLY think about the Hawks tonight ... I think the US economy might be affected by a Hawks SU win

yeah his ft % because in the early of the season i been watching him like last 20 games he really improved i say hes go 6-8 ft today 5-8 wins too =O)

I agree with you I just dont understand why they made the spread only 1.5...(personally it would have been 2 if I made it..)

Last few games... 2/3 , 2/5 , 4/6 , 1/3 , 1/4 , 9/11 , 13/16 , 7/14 in Feb....

Just seems to easy for me to recommend(not that it would matter if I did). Only 10 of 21 last 5 games maybe he is a funk...something I cant comment on not watching every NYK game recently...

Hate morning games so have made a bet on Houston as sole bet so far. The Minn play bothers me. Covers shows Minn as 1-4 at home ats afer 10 plus loss and Minn 12-8 last 20 at home but 6 of those wins by 5 or less. meanwhile Wiz are 10-10 last 20 su on the road and most of the losses very bad spots. Not playing the game myself so gl but find it questionable even with no Jamison. GL

I would not say a word about the Stons not covering, we are about to witness another Bulls 2H breakdown and a Stons surge. Its just a question of whether the Bulls can sustain it with Gordon on the bench.

Pistons cover is looming. . . .

As a Bull backer, we have to give major props to Chris Duhon on the deflection if the cover comes in

Congrats Bulls backers...the best way to know the moose is not coming was the second they went up 7 next possession right back to 4...its like answering in the bottom of an inning baseball...ML would have been nice...

Cake....I.O.U.

2nd Half Plays:

Over 91 Miami {2units}
Over 105.5 Wash {2units}

would be on Minny if it I wasnt involved...BOL

good luck sportsnut. let's hope the T-Wolves don't fuck us. Just noticed that Caron Butler wasn't playing. Anybody know why?

Back