1957...Leggo Lions!

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
It has been a minute, lol.

This will be the official Detroit Lions Thread for the rest of the season/postseason.

The improbable could happen.

I'll take one win in playoffs and be happy, jk.

The big thing now is the GB game and also maybe a home playoff game(and yes I will be there if it happens at all costs).

11-5 Lions going to Nawlins be funny too after they dusted us 3 years ago in playoffs...

Methinks Lions would win that one. Or at least be better than 50/50 in the game to win.

I'm trying to get tix for next weekend but my UP friends and fam are having a tough time. prices through the roof

11-5 Lions going to Nawlins be funny too after they dusted us 3 years ago in playoffs...

Methinks Lions would win that one. Or at least be better than 50/50 in the game to win.

that game was horrible to watch.

doesn't hunt have a future on D town?

Oh, it was intentional. I'm not sure it was a "stomp" though. It was more of a dainty hop, skip and a jump that happened to land on the guy's leg.

Biggest regular season game in his dismal 14-year run with the leo's and he does this. Just a stupid idiot. Haven't won there since Cocaine Wayne was sniffing around the sidelines. I was a sophmore in HS for christs sakes.

Biggest regular season game in his dismal 14-year run with the leo's and he does this. Just a stupid idiot. Haven't won there since Cocaine Wayne was sniffing around the sidelines. I was a sophmore in HS for christs sakes.

Dude, your old ;). I was in 7th grade:tongueout:

They need to take the WCF patch off jersey before I officially consider them uncursed.

display_image.jpg

The homer in me put entirely way too much on the lions today. Over 20 also seemed like a great idea after the bar.
Should be a great game regardless. Go lions!

Biggest RS game since the Edinger FG? We all know how this goes down but fuck it. Go Lions!!!

Stafford is terrible under center..much better in shotgun and faster tempo.

If we could combine last years offense, this years defense and less penalties then we could win at lambeau.

I'm afraid Stafford just isn't ever going to cut it under the bright lights.

Stafford is terrible under center..much better in shotgun and faster tempo.

If we could combine last years offense, this years defense and less penalties then we could win at lambeau.

I'm afraid Stafford just isn't ever going to cut it under the bright lights.

Why the fuck doesn't Lombardi up the pace a bit ffs.

and of course I took a homer +7 before the suspension this morning. :slapped:

I am surprised that Stafford never developed into a true franchise QB...after his rookie year I thought for sure he would eventually lead the Lions to a SB.

If I was starting an NFL franchise he'd be one of my top 5 QB choices... I think.

I wouldn't. Luck and Wilson are easy, Mariotta I would take over him, Rodgers even at 3I I take before him, and Matt Ryan as well though close. Bortles would get chosen before him I think, I might even take Carr before Stafford.

I didn't realize he was that young.

Back