'17-'18 START'em or SIT'em

Brees was obv my QB#1 but Wentz is really coming on and is now a top, if not the top QB in fantasy right now.. i was going to make the change this week due to the matchups - what were you thinking about keeping Brees in over him?

I suppose I’m weighing who is more likely candidate for a let down. Brees rarely has a let down given his offense. Even w/ lead they have to throw. Wentz is great and could have another 30ish performance for sure too.

Good situation to be in. “Safer” play to me is Drew. More of a “boom or average” gamble is Wentz.

GL

I was offered Drew Brees for Devin Funches and Tevin Coleman. Had to do it even with Mariota and Watson as my current QBs. Probably will drop mariota now for a kicker, lol

Funchess or T Coleman in flex spot?

Leaning Funchess with Freeman back for Atlanta
I would lean Funchess. Coleman is back to the #2 back and will see about 10 touches as usual. Funchess is their #1 wr and with Olsen either out or limited he should get 8 or so targets.

Stressing on this one this week, really on the bubble to make the playoffs in my high stakes. We crown 2 division winners, 2 traditional wild cards and then the two teams with highest points not already clinched. I'm currently #6 overall seed and need to hold off a guy below me that is 2 points behind.... FUCK!

2 RBs/2 WRs/Flex
Mark Ingram (obvious start)
Latavius Murray
Kenyan Drake
Devonta Freeman
Emmanuel Sanders
TY Hilton
Desean Jackson
Marquis Lee

Please help me out and tell me what 5 to start (well really 4 cause i'm 100% starting Ingram. Thanks.

Stressing on this one this week, really on the bubble to make the playoffs in my high stakes. We crown 2 division winners, 2 traditional wild cards and then the two teams with highest points not already clinched. I'm currently #6 overall seed and need to hold off a guy below me that is 2 points behind.... FUCK!

2 RBs/2 WRs/Flex
Mark Ingram (obvious start)
Latavius Murray
Kenyan Drake
Devonta Freeman
Emmanuel Sanders
TY Hilton
Desean Jackson
Marquis Lee

Please help me out and tell me what 5 to start (well really 4 cause i'm 100% starting Ingram. Thanks.

Ingram
Drake
Lee
Hilton
Freeman

no other WR on the waiver wire?

I would have a hard time pulling the trigger on Grappolo in the playoffs, but he definitely has the better matchup.

I'd probably go Cousins

Cousins has been money most of the year, i just dont like his matchup this week

Need some help playoffs this week (8teams)

Im in a PPC & PPR league

Start 1 qb and 2 WR

Cousins (I have LAC defense)
Alex Smith
Garoppolo

Mike Evans
Thielen
Landry
Adams

PPR, in a two-week playoff matchup. Trying to pick 2 from Lenny F, Rexy Burkhead, Alfred Mo and Giovani B. Leaning Gio and Rexington. Hate Lenny's matchup and think the Cowboys are running into a trap in New York with the new coach and Eli's return, coaxing Garrett/Linehan to throw more...

And trying to pick 1 from Jarvis L, Hogan and Goodwin (sitting Funchess vs X-man). Leaning Jarvis and his steady floor.

Then 1 flex spot with the whole group. Leaning Goodwin and his high ceiling. Hogan feels a bit too risky as a Monday night option, although if he plays I see 4-60-1 for him. But Goodwin has potential for 10 points higher.

PPR, in a two-week playoff matchup. Trying to pick 2 from Lenny F, Rexy Burkhead, Alfred Mo and Giovani B. Leaning Gio and Rexington. Hate Lenny's matchup and think the Cowboys are running into a trap in New York with the new coach and Eli's return, coaxing Garrett/Linehan to throw more...

And trying to pick 1 from Jarvis L, Hogan and Goodwin (sitting Funchess vs X-man). Leaning Jarvis and his steady floor.

Then 1 flex spot with the whole group. Leaning Goodwin and his high ceiling. Hogan feels a bit too risky as a Monday night option, although if he plays I see 4-60-1 for him. But Goodwin has potential for 10 points higher.
Rex & Gio (Alfred Mo would be close)
Jarvis L
Man Hogan is a risk but if he plays, I think you are spot on. I play the #1 team in fantasy in the playoffs this week and he is sitting Hogan for Marvin Jones & Golden Tate. Just FYI.

I think you are right w/ Ginger. If he is smart, he runs the ball today.

PPR

Winston vs Det
Wilson vs Jax

Jax is my starting defense.

Tough spot having Wilson and Jax. Wilson is great at avoiding sacks. If you use him you’re hoping for at least two TDS and a pick 6.

I have a hard time rooting that way so I’d go Jameis in a good matchup.

Is Foles the best qb pickup available for me.?

Only other options are really Dalton and Winston

I have Wentz and Rodgers going into semis

Feh, Didn't work out bad but didn't help. If I had stuck with regulars Lenny and Funchess I'd have actually gotten a couple of extra points. Meanwhile I bit on Olsen and got his fat zero. Disaster.

Is Foles the best qb pickup available for me.?

Only other options are really Dalton and Winston

I have Wentz and Rodgers going into semis

Trying to figure that out myself, I'm down to Mariota and dammit that ain't happening.

If Rodgers plays I can't imagine not going with him. Keenum was OK points wise against them.

If not, Winston wouldn't be horrible. Dalton at Minnesota, NOOO.

The thing with Foles is the last few outings his YPA has been really low. 6 of his last 7 games with at least 10 passes have been under 6 YPA. Think he might be in a permanent checkdown mode.

I'm looking at Keenum or (gulp) Blake Bortles for next week.

thanks for reply

For some reason I thought it was week 16 Rodgers was available.. so just hope he starts this week

Playing the 1st place team this week, they have Julio set to shred Tampa again on Monday night, so I need upside to build a lead.

Would anyone entertain sitting AJ Green this week in favor of Goodwin or Hogan? Other starters are Funchess with a great matchup and Landry with his solid floor.

I know the path to upside is through TDs and AJ has more than the others, but holey crap the Bengals are a dumpster fire and Xavier Rhodes loves to match up with #1 receivers.

Playing the 1st place team this week, they have Julio set to shred Tampa again on Monday night, so I need upside to build a lead.

Would anyone entertain sitting AJ Green this week in favor of Goodwin or Hogan? Other starters are Funchess with a great matchup and Landry with his solid floor.

I know the path to upside is through TDs and AJ has more than the others, but holey crap the Bengals are a dumpster fire and Xavier Rhodes loves to match up with #1 receivers.

Have some skin in this game. But I think Goodwin has a great matchup and should produce.

Standard league..

Ryan or Prescott at QB?

Dropping Pats D and picking up either Buffalo or Minnesota?

Was thinking about Robby anderson over Dede. Anderson had built a nice rapport with Mccowan but he is out, know nothing about Petty... thoughts??

Starters
QB Matt Ryan QB | ATL @TB
RB Jamaal Williams RB | GB @CAR
RB Kerwynn Williams RB | ARI @WAS
WR Keenan Allen WR | LAC @KC
WR Dede Westbrook WR | JAC HOU
RB-WR-TE Jordy Nelson WR | GB @CAR
DST Patriots DST | NE @PIT
K Stephen Gostkowski K | NE @PIT

RESERVES
QB Dak Prescott QB | DAL @OAK
RB Isaiah Crowell RB | CLE BAL
WR Robby Anderson WR | NYJ @NO
WR Mohamed Sanu WR | ATL @TB
RB-WR-TE Vernon Davis TE | WAS ARI
RB-WR-TE Doug Martin RB | TB

Standard league..

Ryan or Prescott at QB?

Dropping Pats D and picking up either Buffalo or Minnesota?

Was thinking about Robby anderson over Dede. Anderson had built a nice rapport with Mccowan but he is out, know nothing about Petty... thoughts??

Starters
QB Matt Ryan QB | ATL @TB
RB Jamaal Williams RB | GB @CAR
RB Kerwynn Williams RB | ARI @WAS
WR Keenan Allen WR | LAC @KC
WR Dede Westbrook WR | JAC HOU
RB-WR-TE Jordy Nelson WR | GB @CAR
DST Patriots DST | NE @PIT
K Stephen Gostkowski K | NE @PIT

RESERVES
QB Dak Prescott QB | DAL @OAK
RB Isaiah Crowell RB | CLE BAL
WR Robby Anderson WR | NYJ @NO
WR Mohamed Sanu WR | ATL @TB
RB-WR-TE Vernon Davis TE | WAS ARI
RB-WR-TE Doug Martin RB | TB

man. I think Sanu has a decent gm. But probably neees to stay on the bench. Julio is due a gm w/ a lot of touches and TB is the team for it.
Keep DeDe in.

man. I think Sanu has a decent gm. But probably neees to stay on the bench. Julio is due a gm w/ a lot of touches and TB is the team for it.
Keep DeDe in.

I like Sanu as well, was limited all week in practice with a knee injury....

Biggest ? is Dak vs Oak. or Ryan vs. Tampa.....

I like Sanu as well, was limited all week in practice with a knee injury....

Biggest ? is Dak vs Oak. or Ryan vs. Tampa.....

Dakota for me. Both with good matchups, but the Raiders are more likely to keep the game competitive and make Dallas throw more. Rushing yards for Dak are a bonus.

Back