'17-'18 START'em or SIT'em

I'd go Stewart simply because you know his role and what you'll get or not get. With Perine you really don't. I'd pick up Thompson. He has more upside.

I'm in a ppr league

Wr - Evans
Wr - Adams
RB - Gurley
RB - Mcaffery

Need help with Flex, have

Hyde
Landry
Theilen
Powell

I have Landry in but do I put in Hyde? I always get burned on Thursday games.

Need to get this right as my opponent had Watkins and Hyde last night.

.5pt per carry and 1ppr

Pick one
Howard Pitt
Cohen Pitt
Henry Sea
Carson @Tenn

Flex
Remaining above and
Hopkins @NE Would normally play him here but I believe NE will take him away as he is their only pc weapon.

Last edited:
Agree with Cohen. I'm struggling with either Hopkins or Henry. Murray is not right and I doubt he plays much Sunday if at all.

WR's.
keenan Allen, jordy Nelson and Sanu. or JJ nelson of AZ but he is showing ?.. i would start JJ if i knew more about his injury...

Sanu is more consistent but nelson has more upside. Depends on what you need. If i needed a sure 10 id go sanu and if i needed 30 nelson

Buck Allen of Fournette? Ppr league
I also have Ravens D so I should go with Allen huh?

But I wanted to bet the jags lol. Fml

Need to get this right as my opponent had Watkins and Hyde last night.

.5pt per carry and 1ppr

Pick one
Howard Pitt
Cohen Pitt
Henry Sea
Carson @Tenn

Flex
Remaining above and
Hopkins @NE Would normally play him here but I believe NE will take him away as he is their only pc weapon.

Still struggling with this one. Pretty sure on Cohen at flex. Looks like Murray is starting and is Carson starting? Carson and Henry are the better backs at this point but not sure on how much run they'll get

I would always start Russ but that line is definitely something to keep an eye on

Well I think I'm going with my gut and will go Cohen at Flex over Hopkins and Carson. And at rb2 I'm going Henry. Think Murray isn't right and Henry will get the ball.

Need a big day, so taking s bit of risk sitting Hopkins as I know he'll get targets. Just think NE will focus on shutting down one of Hou. only offensive weapons. Cohen will be heavily involved as I think Chi. will be down early and often, and Howard is hurt and I need to see that Shoulder right before I start him again cause he was not right at all lw.

Am I wrong?

Anyone with an opinion on that please, gotta head in about 15 but leaning toward Coleman....gotta make the call in the next few minutes

Know it's late but..

Agholor Wash

Allen Den

Normally wouldn't ask this but Allen is iffy with a shoulder injury and Denver d. Agholor has Wash minus Norman.

Am I crazy to start Agholor?

Anyone with an opinion on that please, gotta head in about 15 but leaning toward Coleman....gotta make the call in the next few minutes

I'd probably go Mixon but it is close tbh. Coleman has more of a chance for big plays and a better matchup. Bears ran all over Pitt, but they've been playing better on run d

Back