'16-'17 START'em or SIT'em

They're all three probably fairly comparable on paper, Ware the only one at home but it's a Thursday nighter...still probably start him. Thinking Forte has the best matchup but with Petty starting on the road, wouldn't be surprised to see some hot garbage in that one. Obviously Gordon on the road but a capable offense.

Guess I'd bench Forte, it's that time of year where it's more about the team as opposed to the player imo, and while SD is out of it, so is Carolina. Hard to bench a back against SF, but that's probably how I'd do it here.

I'll start 2 of the 3, which one would you NOT start?
Melvin Gordon
Matt Forte
Spencer Ware

Starting Le'Veon Bell for sure

Same league. I have Alshon Jeffery available and want to put a claim in on him prior to him coming back next week. Just can't figure out who to drop.

Would you drop any of these to pick up Jeffery? Starting DeAndre Hopkins and Emmanuel Sanders at WRs.
  • One of my two defenses; Vikings and Seahawks
  • Theo Riddick
  • Thomas Rawls
  • Devontae Booker
  • Sammy Watkins
  • Dak Prescott (Tom Brady starting)

Riddick, Rawls, and Booker are RBs 5-7 in whatever order. Don't really need two defenses, but which one would you drop and hope isn't used against you. Same with Dak. Watkins might be a better upside than Jeffery.

I almost feel as if Dak would be the easiest to let go and not worry about someone else picking him up to beat me. Eli is top available QB, so I'd assume Dak would get picked up if people are still paying attention. Making things worse it's a 10 team league, 8 teams make playoffs and I'm #1 seed playing #8 that needs a QB and defense.

They're all three probably fairly comparable on paper, Ware the only one at home but it's a Thursday nighter...still probably start him. Thinking Forte has the best matchup but with Petty starting on the road, wouldn't be surprised to see some hot garbage in that one. Obviously Gordon on the road but a capable offense.

Guess I'd bench Forte, it's that time of year where it's more about the team as opposed to the player imo, and while SD is out of it, so is Carolina. Hard to bench a back against SF, but that's probably how I'd do it here.

Thanks for the feedback... I had just moved in Forte for Ware from the week before, but I think Forte may be on a downturn. Only reason I put Gordon instead of a Ware/Forte is because opponents for him is higher rated than other two.

I would drop Watkins for Alshon.

On the RB's...I think I would sit Ware as for some reason he hasn't been producing #'s the last 4 games despite his lead back status and Forte should have a field day vs the 49ers...just look up what they have given up to lead backs this season and have allowed the most fantasy points to RB's this year.

RB ( can start 2)

Elliot (obvi)

Frank Gore

Kenneth Dixon

Chris Ivory

WR (can start 3 -1 is a hybrid)

Dez

Jordan Matthews

Brandon Cooks

Davante Adams

Golden Tate

I have a feeling Dez DOES not have a good game this week. Thinking about benching him

no Jones so Tate is a great play. GB may not even try to run at all so i guess i can see playing Adams but i would still go Dez.

RB the top 2

I would drop Watkins for Alshon.

On the RB's...I think I would sit Ware as for some reason he hasn't been producing #'s the last 4 games despite his lead back status and Forte should have a field day vs the 49ers...just look up what they have given up to lead backs this season and have allowed the most fantasy points to RB's this year.

Thanks for the feedback. I ended up dropping Theo Riddick. I don't think if someone picked him up and started him against me that he'd end up beating me. So stupid I'm 2nd seed playing a team a game or two under .500 in first round and the 7th seed in a 10 team league.

RB ( can start 2)

Elliot (obvi)

Frank Gore

Kenneth Dixon

Chris Ivory

WR (can start 3 -1 is a hybrid)

Dez

Jordan Matthews

Brandon Cooks

Davante Adams

Golden Tate

I have a feeling Dez DOES not have a good game this week. Thinking about benching him

I like Tate and Davante to have a big game this week.

no Jones so Tate is a great play. GB may not even try to run at all so i guess i can see playing Adams but i would still go Dez.

RB the top 2

Can you start another WR instead of a second RB? If so, I probably would.

First week of playoffs and I get 0 points from my two RBs in Melvin Gordon and Matt Forte. Thank goodness for Le'Veon Bell at flex.

Down to the final 4 in my league and I got some tough choices this week.

Standard league

Kaepernick @ ATL OR Flacco vs PHI

Gore @ MIN OR Crowell @ BUFF

FLEX spot: DeSean Jackson vs CAR OR Gore, Crowell

Baltimore D vs PHI OR Buffalo D vs CLE

Hopkins vs CAR OR Janikowski @ SD

Fellas happy holidays, I picked up Nixon and Coleman thinking of sitting ware at the rb position...who's your pick of the three?

In the "I would have never believed this was a legit question week 1" category:

Gurley at Seattle
Kenneth Farrow home vs Oakland

1 ppr and .5 point per rush

Pick 2 of 3.

Tough one. Dez TB, TY @Minn, or TY Williams Oak.

Flex: anyone of those above or Robert Kelley.

QB's - Carr or Eli
2 WRs and 2 RB's, 1 Flex - Dez, Jordan Matthews, Devante Adams, Golden Tate, Brandon Cooks.....Elliot, Gore and Kenneth Dixon

I am leaning towards

QB - Carr
WR - Dez, Adams, Cooks (Flex)
RB - Elliot and Dixon

(Dixon was the highest scoring player on my team last week, I didnt start him, but still won)

In the "I would have never believed this was a legit question week 1" category:

Gurley at Seattle
Kenneth Farrow home vs Oakland

i'm not a Farrow buyer, but he has a functioning QB/team

agree but my go Jackson, but he is definitely boom or bust.

worst type of player to start

1 ppr and .5 point per rush

Pick 2 of 3.

Tough one. Dez TB, TY @Minn, or TY Williams Oak.

Flex: anyone of those above or Robert Kelley.

none above Kelley, Tyrell

QB's - Carr or Eli
2 WRs and 2 RB's, 1 Flex - Dez, Jordan Matthews, Devante Adams, Golden Tate, Brandon Cooks.....Elliot, Gore and Kenneth Dixon

I am leaning towards

QB - Carr
WR - Dez, Adams, Cooks (Flex)
RB - Elliot and Dixon

(Dixon was the highest scoring player on my team last week, I didnt start him, but still won)

i have the same QBs in my keeper league, but jfc how did you win last week?

Don't think Carr's finger is good enough to trust, Eli. Tate and Adams/Cook, all three RBs

Ware hasn't been that hot lately, but I'd have a tough time sitting him.

+1

he used to be an accurate, short passer and hasn't been able to throw accurate passes with four fingers. I'd avoid him until he improves and Eli can't be that bad again i don't think

D jackson
Landry
Pryor choose 1 ppr league ... Same league gurley. J Stewart or farrow?

Diff league ... Ppr... Ajayi, Riddick , hill or farrow if Gordon don't play I have gordon. Need 2
Wrs I'm starting Baldwin and dez. Have Hopkins and Pryor on the bench. Should I trust Dez
Also Eli or Winston?

Another ppr league have Powell at flex but got deep bench.

Steve smith, t.hill , d martin, yeldon, t West, d Parker or ertz. If only aj green would play tho

The other 4 starters j hill and d Murray at rb and Adams and Larry Fitz at wr

Ertz or Brate, 1ppr

Brady or Stafford, bonus at 300, 6pt tds

Pick 2, watkins/tate/hopkins, .5 ppr, bonus at 100

Carr or Mariota? I think matchup obviously favors Carr, but do we beleive his hand is an issue?

Things just got more interesting...Adrian Peterson is expected to start..sooo

Gore @ MIN OR Crowell @ BUFF OR Peterson vs IND

FLEX spot: DeSean Jackson vs CAR OR Gore, Crowell, Peterson

Also could start DeSean Jackson for Demaryius Thomas but leaning towards Thomas

Curious to opinions on these two, I still have this week and next week, holding a firm 2nd place (can't catch 1st, we have no playoffs) but 2nd pays much better than 3rd and would love to seal the deal this week. Couple decisions...

2nd RB Dixon (BAL) vs Jennings (NYG)

3rd WR Tate (DET) vs Diggs (MIN)

I do realize these are somewhat coin flips but just curious to see what direction everyone would go, both decisions involve interesting matchups

Dixon will be a factor in the passing game and Jennings has all but lost the rushing job to Perkins in addition to having no role in the passing game besides trying to trick the opponent cuz they don't expect him to catch a screen. Bradford doesn't go deep and loves Rudolph, think Tate is a huge part of the DET offense and he's paid a lot plus DET can't run and will likely be trailing. Pretty much no-brainers to me

Agree GW, no PPR in this league and think it's Tate over Diggs all day. Was really curious to see opinions on Dixon v Jennings, Rashad is being used so minimally but I expect the Giants to be playing from ahead all night while Ravens play from behind...which may still be fine for Dixon.

PPE

2 for flex spot:
Farrow @ Cle
Gabriel @ Caro
Forsett @ KC
R Mathews @ Jax

Leaning Farrow and Gabriel

I should have leaned the other way. Even though I am playing against Jordy Nelson so it probably didn't matter which way I leaned

Back