White Cin

Wr pick 1

Shepard Balt
Bryant @GB if he plays
Benjamin Den

Last edited:
OK Dennis pita or Koby Fleener at TE

i have to drop Eric Pecker.
Betwen between these two who should I grab Jamison Crowder or Adam Jeffries Tampa Bay WR

Ok so 1pp reception, and .25 pp carry,

Starts 3wrs, 2rbs, 1 flex.

Hilton
Cooks

David Johnson

this leaves a wr/rb/flex open, and choose from

Tate/Sanders/Blount/Bernard, Latvious murray/jacquizz rodgers I have also.

Ok mates, need some help

Flex spot, standard scoring . Pick 1

Pryor vs Dallas

T. Austin vs Carolina

D. Sproles at NYG

With Luck likely out, would you start TY against Pitt. I have T. Williams on the bench going against @Hou. I could pick up Garcon (@Dal) or S. Smith (Cin) .

Thoughts?

Also, what would you do about Gronk? He was limited today, so he practiced. I have to choose between Ebron, who's going at 11:30 thurs. or Gronk on Sun.

Also, what would you do about Gronk? He was limited today, so he practiced. I have to choose between Ebron, who's going at 11:30 thurs. or Gronk on Sun.

Tough to rely on Gronk, as it would seem more likely he sits than it is he plays. Even when he's played this season, he hasn't exactly lit the world on fire. The Pats are pretty much in "get ready for the playoffs" mode, so it would seem that they will err on the side of caution with Gronk more often than not.

Need this one. If I win and first loses I win the regular season.

Pick 3 of 4. Who do you think will score the most points regardless of position. .5 points per carry and a 1 point ppr

Booker @Jax
Kelley @Zona
Bryant@Min
Tyrell Williams TB

Tough, I'd go Booker/Bryant/Williams.

Yea, tough because Kelley will get 8pts just on carries, so you figure 16 carries on 60ish yds gets you 14pts, so Williams needs 6 catches 80yds to meet that total. Td's are so random its hard to guess on those.

Worried about Bryant too. He'll either go off or have 2 catches for 25.

Yea, tough because Kelley will get 8pts just on carries, so you figure 16 carries on 60ish yds gets you 14pts, so Williams needs 6 catches 80yds to meet that total. Td's are so random its hard to guess on those.

Worried about Bryant too. He'll either go off or have 2 catches for 25.

Well the rules are set up advantageous for RB's so I would go Booker and Kelly for sure and for the 3rd spot Williams hasn't practiced this week so even in a tough matchup gotta go Dez.

Brady LA or Ryan KC

I would go Ryan as Brady may not get many throws in the 2H if they get a good lead and KC's secondary hasn't been good this year and just gave up 368 yards to Trevor Siemian last week. Ryan also gets the benefit of Gabriel padding his stats and turning 1 yard passes into big plays.

thanks AK, I'm leaning that way as well. Just figure with Brady's knee and a pretty tough d line they play it safer then normal. Not to mention having Gronk out.

Anyone like Brady?

Standard league:

Quincy Enunwa v Indy OR
DeSean Jackson @ AZ OR
Tyler Boyd v Philly

Need to pick 1 to play at FLEX . All equal to me

I'll start 2 of the 3, which one would you NOT start?
Melvin Gordon
Matt Forte
Spencer Ware

Starting Le'Veon Bell for sure

Back