'16-'17 START'em or SIT'em

STEED

CTG Partner
Staff member
About that time to start tinkering with rosters...mise well fire this up.

:cheers3:

In a bind until Big Tom comes back. Thoughts?

Mariotta vs MIN
Smith vs SD
Garoppolo @ ARZ

I have the same situation in the League 2 and thinking of rolling with Brock vs CHI. Chicago is without like 3 DBs...

Mariotta vs MIN
Smith vs SD
Garoppolo @ ARZ

If you're going to start Smith at all, SD might be the team to start him against. I don't trust Garoppolo until I see something from him, and against the Cardinal's isn't a good spot at all I only. Marietta is intriguing but I would go with tried and truth Smith on this one.

Anyone know anything more than me about Hyde and his damn concussion?

Jordy is questionable, any info there?

Mariotta vs MIN
Smith vs SD
Garoppolo @ ARZ

I'm in the same spot with Tom on my bench and I will say I see Garoppolo projected high and am unsure how against the Cards D.

You have Stafford or Osweiler available in your league? I'd think either of them over the above, even though I may roll with Dak.

Steed: Smith

PPR. Flex:
DJAX v. Pitt
C. Michael v. MIA
Lockett v. MIA
Funchess v. DEN

Yea leaning Tavon vs 9ERS D even tho fitz is projected to get a few more pts this week. Tavon needs to step it up after getting paid

Choose 3.....ppr.

Cooper @ NO
Moncreif vs DET
Maclin vs SD
Baldwin vs MIA
Austin @ SF
Benjamin @ KC

Choose 3.....ppr.

Cooper @ NO
Moncreif vs DET
Maclin vs SD
Baldwin vs MIA
Austin @ SF
Benjamin @ KC
If it were me, I would go Baldwin. Him and Russell had such a great chemistry to end last season, but I can understand the Maclin play for sure.

probably too late on this but just looking for some thoughts

1 PPR

Jonathan Stewart @ DEN
Bilal Powell vs CIN

leaning Powell with it being a full point per reception but the desire to have someone active tonight is strong

lol my bad. I'd go C-Mike with the news about Rawls getting treated like this is still a preseason game for him.

I like CP more than Staff. I, unlike a lot of others, tbink Carson plays well tonight.

Stafford for me. Shoot out potential in Indy while I can see the pats struggling without gronk and o-lineman to keep up with the Cards. Carson may not have to throw much in the second half.

Lol. Basically. Just saw Mychael Rivera was out so Walford only TE for Oakland. Saints don't have anyone to cover TEs still

Back