12/31/14 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl (Mississippi vs TCU)

Who will win ATS?

• Mississippi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TCU

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Administrator

CTG Administrator
Staff member
Who will win ATS and why?

[TABLE="class: data, width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR="class: time"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]12:30 PM EST[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team odd"]
[TD="class: name"]249 MISSISSIPPI[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]56.5[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]56.5[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]57[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]+137[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team even"]
[TD="class: name"]250 TCU[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-3 -05[/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-3 -05 / -3 -13 / -3 -15[/TD]
[TD="class: currentline"]-3.5 [/TD]
[TD="class: line"]-155[/TD]
[TD="class: halftime"][/TD]
[TD="class: score"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: note"]
[TD="colspan: 7"]MIS-WR-Laquon Treadwell-OUT | TV: ESPN, DTV: 206. Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Last edited by a moderator:
If there was ever a "fuck you" game for TCU, this is it. Mississippi is really good too, but I think TCU makes a statement in this one after taking it in the ass from Condoleeza and friends.

How do you make a statement against a program everyone knew you were better than for the last decade? I just don't see how these guys get up for that game.

How do you make a statement against a program everyone knew you were better than for the last decade? I just don't see how these guys get up for that game.

disagree. I think TCU gets up BIG for this one

short short line for the better team

i think TCU will show up pissed and play all out to make a statement on getting screwed (imo) by the committee. TCU has a decided advantage in the turnover margin category, and i think that could certainly be a factor in this game (channeling bad Bo energy). What is surprising, is that TCU 's red zone TD'S allowed ( 13 out of 30 attempts) is just as good as Miss ( 12 out of 32) and i think the perception by some is that is not the case. I'm on TCU. It should be a good one. GLTA.

Back