• GWarner

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m going ASU/Syracuse winner, which assigns San Diego State to GWarner.

GrInd up for back to back picks

My bad...I’ll adjust the grid when I get back to my laptop which should be by 8. Good catch

That's the kind of reaction I was looking for! LMAO

Little ball busting here and there makes things more fun...like when in the NFL 4-Man by end of season my teams ended up with the 1,2,3,5,6 and 9 picks in the May NFL draft....sigh.
I was all but out of mine 8 weeka in too

Sorry, boys. 5-year-old meltdowns for 90 minutes before their bedtime take precedent over updating the sheet. Sigh...

My pick is Bucknell, which assigns Montana to Grind.

Grind, you are up for back-to-back picks.

Updated through my last pick and with the flip of Davidson/Murray State that GWarner mentioned needing fixing.

I recreated this from my work computer as my last version was on my laptop at home, so if anyone sees any errors, just let me know and I'll get them fixed.

upload_2018-3-14_8-18-30.png

VK is now filled up which reverts the last pick of either UMBC or Radford to you GWarner....

And then we are done and I will provide an updated grid for everyone.

Thanks, guys. Appreciate everyone moving this along so quickly. Will provide updated grid for everyone shortly. BOL, gentlemen.

Even added a poll, so we can let the fine CTG folk tell us all whose draft they think sucked donkey balls the most. :-)

I don't want the second poll, as I look over the teams. I do like my 9-16 ... but I doubt that is how you win.

Go fuck yourselves Miami...YOU CANNOT GIVE A GAME AWAY ANY MORE BLATANTLY UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY PUT THE FUCKING BALL IN THEIR BASKET FOR THEM.

Fucking Assmunches.

I’m getting my 50,000 pennies in a jar right now as I watch Dakota State on the back end of a 72-0 drought and Seton Hall shooting 138% in the first half vs. NC State.

Just let me know where to forward the jar.

Go fuck yourselves Miami...YOU CANNOT GIVE A GAME AWAY ANY MORE BLATANTLY UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY PUT THE FUCKING BALL IN THEIR BASKET FOR THEM.

Fucking Assmunches.

I’m getting my 50,000 pennies in a jar right now as I watch Dakota State on the back end of a 72-0 drought and Seton Hall shooting 138% in the first half vs. NC State.

Just let me know where to forward the jar.
This might be my favorite post in the history I've been here

Scarf you are the best

GDub...it’s all about having fun with this shit...

That being said...if Pearl had lost that game...I would have posted 900 pictures of him sweating like a pig and ripping him a new A-hole.

That guy sweats more than a 3-dollar whore waiting for the results of her STD test.

Nasty.

That Houston missed two FT's followed by quarter court shot is gonna cost me $2k

Gonna update standings this morning...been busy as hell this week. Those 2 missed Houston FT may be my Godsend...

Running good. At least I am a cuse fan so if you win that one my team advances.

I think a lot of which of us wins comes down to nova vs west by god virginia

Updated Standings Through Day 5 of the Tournament

VK - 18
Scarf - 15
GW - 13
Grind - 6

1521809894710.png

Who has what teams remaining as of this morning.

For sure looking like Nova vs. West By God is going to be huge in the final standings.

I've got one team locked in the final 4 with Mich/FSU...but if Nova wins out, don't know how you lose.

Think this is as simple a breakdown as it gets...

I need a Kansas v. Michigan/FSU final to win.

Anything else any Mr. VK is crowned our victor. As in hail to the victors...which I hope to be hearing a lot of.

Down to a 2-man race...

Was wrong on my math...a Loyola victory over that gutless shitbag take-a-shit in a huge game fuckface Bruce “Don’t call me former PBA bowler Pete” Weber officially locks things up for Kyle.

Congrats VK...

Scarf payment pending in my paypal
GW you have my paypal since I had to pay you at least once
Grind, not sure if you have my paypal or not. Let me know.

Cinderella story .....

Back