• GWarner

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Grind

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man the 3 seeds suck, love this because it compartmentalizes the whole thing in one spreadsheet

Mich state is decent, mich playing well.

I will be around for the next fifteen to twenty, then an extended break as i collect my bag, and have a 45min - 1hr drive.

Guess coach k wanted to end his career at duke. Terry will be ok, i guess. The EP is a basketball town and we have had some decent coaches here both at hc and asst

GWarner, you can either pick or wait until I update the grid very early tomorrow morning. Turning in for the night, but think we can easily knock this out tomorrow pretty easily.

You taking Texas? Shocking...

ofx84.jpg

GWarner's Texas pick assigns me Oklahoma...updated below and now VK has back-to-back picks.

upload_2018-3-13_10-53-8.png

f u scarf, i already feel about it

but to be fair, i'm 6-3 ATS on them this year and only bet them @TTU

f u scarf, i already feel about it

but to be fair, i'm 6-3 ATS on them this year and only bet them @TTU

That's the kind of reaction I was looking for! LMAO

Little ball busting here and there makes things more fun...like when in the NFL 4-Man by end of season my teams ended up with the 1,2,3,5,6 and 9 picks in the May NFL draft....sigh.

i'm going to the game so i'm trying to decide if i'm gonna take NEV in my bracket or not. Wasn't much fun rooting for Butler at the PK80 and having to fake that i was happy we won to my friends

i'm going to the game so i'm trying to decide if i'm gonna take NEV in my bracket or not. Wasn't much fun rooting for Butler at the PK80 and having to fake that i was happy we won to my friends

Have you been to a 1st/2nd round NCAA package of games before? It is pretty awesome.

When I was going to school in Salt Lake, they almost every other year had 1st and 2nd round games at the Huntsman Center. I could walk to the arena in 5 minutes from my dorm room...pounded beers before the session...2 games...back for pouuding more beers and then 2 more late games. Oh to be young again...but damn good times.

You'll enjoy the atmosphere of 8 different schools' fans all getting fired up for their team in the spotlight.

i've done the final four in Houston (not title game) and round 2 in brooklyn a few years back when ND beat SFA at the buzzer on a Pflueger tip-in. Happy we've got the early ones so hopefully I can get out and watch the others

Worst part of the tournament is no booze (at least arenas I've been to). BuzzKillington

Back