1.00 NFL snake

Whoa this is crazy, but @STEED and I are the same on 6 of 8 teams.

Different on Browns/Steelers and Packers/Lions.

i thought it was 1 for byes and each win in the playoffs

but these massive collapses are gonna put me in the egg camp soon enough

looked like two points per bye or playoff win last year, if I am looking at the right league though I only looked at the first post so if their were negotiations later, I didn't look

I should probably put a little something on Browns ML against the Ravens. A Browns win would probably make it pretty tough for me to win it given Steed has the favorite and second favorite to win the super bowl both on his team (well done, sir).

GW gonna have to run good this week or it will be very tough for him to catch up .. probably needs Steelers to make playoffs and then get help... and thanks for playing Egg.

Steed and I have to be pretty close to even after last week. How bout those Raiders!

This is a very tight race, GWarner has likely already purchased a Baker Mayfield jersey for the game this weekend to help out his Steelers, who I think if they got hot could hurt some feelings in the playoffs! I'm out of it, so good luck to the rest of you guys!

2 per playoff win, byes get the auto 2 points, no points for making it and losing, all playoff wins including Super Bowl

Pretty even ... think I won the regular season by a point (despite the ridiculous tie ruling).
with byes, Steed has a 1 pt lead heading into wild card round (two participants vs my three participants and heads up in one)
I think GW is 6.75 back of steed including byes (one participant vs steed two participants and heads up)

I am not sure if GW is mathematically alive or not .. I think so but would need Egg teams to do well and seahawks/Pats to tear it up. Not just back the points but behind a lot in potential points. But not sure if it can be done and too lazy to go through the scenarios.

I will probably throw a couple hundred on the colts ml ....

Last edited:
VK Regular Season 83- Bye teams 1 - 85 pts heading into wc round
Steed Regular Season 82 - bye teams 2 - 86 pts heading into wc round
GW regular season 77.25 - bye teams 1 - 79.25 pts heading into wc round

Really need chargers/eagles/seahawks/pats to make runs gw.

Seahawks (GW) at Cowboys (Steed), Cowboys -2.5/-3
Colts (Steed) at Texans (Retro), Texans -2.5
Chargers (Egg) at Ravens (Retro), Ravens -2.5
Eagles (Egg) at Bears (Retro), Bears -5.5

Good luck gentlemen

Per fivethirtyeight

Steed has a 47% chance of winning super bowl
Retro has a 29% chance of winning super bowl
GW has an 18% chance of winning super bowl
Egg has a 7% chance of winning super bowl

variance due to rounding into whole numbers.

There is a 16% chance the Steeds Chiefs play Steeds Saints in the superbowl

Suggestion for next year ...

$100 of each entry to super bowl winner? Gives everyone a cheering interest to the end.

I am eliminated in the other league before the playoffs but would be fun to have a team to cheer for. Think it would be good for this.

I believe Steed is mathematically the champion with Colts and Cowboys both advancing and none of my teams advancing.

Send me your paypal address when you get a chance Steed. Well done. The 1-5 Colts really poured it on for you.

I would like to have a Super Bowl Saver next year if we do this again .. Maybe $800 Each towards total points, $200 each towards Super Bowl Champion. Would keep it interesting until the very end most seasons.

Also, for a $1k league the four of us should be embarrassed about not having clear, set rules prior to the season starting.

Notes for next years post 1

1. 1 point per win
2. Additional 0.5 pts for divisional win
3. Ties split the points
4. Playoffs, including super bowl, are 2 pts per win, and you get nothing for a playoff loss

Was a fun follow and a deserved champion.

See ya guys around

i'm not interested in splitting the money up for a Super Bowl winner, but some other creative way to give a reward for others give me a slight interest.

First thought would be playoff performance, but unfortunately the champion likely has the most playoff teams so that wouldn't do much. And i also don't want to reduce what this contest is truly about

i'm not interested in splitting the money up for a Super Bowl winner, but some other creative way to give a reward for others give me a slight interest.

First thought would be playoff performance, but unfortunately the champion likely has the most playoff teams so that wouldn't do much. And i also don't want to reduce what this contest is truly about
I agree, no interest in another payout like that but of course wouldn’t hold it up if you guys wanted.

I’ll be in touch eventually. Thanks

Back