07 nba playoffs

brewer

Fan Club of any and everyone good!
3-0-0 +4 units

will be using this thread as the playoffs go on to store my picks. goal is 20 units. lets make that happen and more.

* the stop loss is 10 units

i have this bet still pending form before the trading deadline ...

cavs to win teh nba championship at 25 to 1 (1 unit)

- once they get to the nba finals im gonna hedge on the team from the west and guarantee myself some cash. if i get soft and gutless i may do some of that in the east finals (dunno tho).

not gonna make saturday/sunday's picks on thursday be back later.

Last edited:
35.5% of espn votes think the warriors can upset the mavs. joe pub has sunk to a new low.

im grabbing dallas at teh best line possible. i think it should dip lower to 9/9.5. if it goes higher then we'll knwo whats up.

Last edited:
0-0-0 +0 units

will be using this thread as the playoffs go on to store my picks. goal is 20 units. lets make that happen and more.

* the stop loss is 10 units

i have this bet still pending form before the trading deadline ...

cavs to win teh nba championship at 25 to 1 (1 unit)

- once they get to the nba finals im gonna hedge on the team from the west and guarantee myself some cash. if i get soft and gutless i may do some of that in the east finals (dunno tho).

not gonna make saturday/sunday's picks on thursday be back later.
keep that outta your sig our Billivy will have a hernia ;)

torcov.jpg

hysterical

I like that parlay a lot.

That Toronto Sun cover is also priceless (despite the fact that I have the Nets for the series).

Im looking to put something else w/ Detroit ML as well. As for that total, I have no opinion. I think DET ML is the lock of the day.

i think chi -4 is the lock of teh day.

This is fantastic to hear as I just put half a unit on the Heat spread and ML.

Awesome.

I like chicago also in game1 and series. I think I am playing a Detroit city parlay: Pistons ML and Red Wings ML. And I will play it heavy and risk 5 units to win whatever it pays.

gonna make it plain and simple (my thoughts)

bulls were competitive with teh heat for 4 1/2 games last year.
were 2-0 su in chicago vs them. wins of 19 and 6.

this year bulls got better ...

- 49 wins (last year 41 wins)
- miami is fading into the playoffs bulls are riding in hot. you could make the claim that the NJ loss will deflat chicago and i say your crazy. chicago off a bad road loss playing their next game at home has been a money maker this year.
- bulls win their home games by a margin of 10/11 pts. so covering a four number is no high task here.

the intangible factor that i like most tho ... the bulls have lost in round 1 of teh playoffs in their last two tries under coach skiles (to wash and to miami). the same core of players know that story. they are not going to lose game 1 of this series.

bulls -4 (2)

Last edited:
It's funny, Brewers, earlier this evening I was going to post a thread asking about the Bulls. Because I've seen a lot of people talking about the Heat and I--admittedly don't know a lot about the NBA--but the Heat are hurt, the Bulls feel slighted by the Heat wanting to play them. I'm just really surprised that so many people seem to be counting the Bulls out.

this is what shaq had to say after kirk heinrich was misquoted on what he meant when asked about playing hte heat once again in round 1 this year, ...

“They want to make it a rivalry,” Shaquille O'Neal told the Miami Herald after Thursday's practice. “It's not. Not on our end. Do something to make it a rivalry. Whatever F.M. they can conjure up to play - fake motivation - that's on them. But they've asked for us. And here we come.

“I don't care who they are or what they say, nobody wants to play us in a seven-game series.”

fuck shaq. he thinks he can walk into the house that jordan built talking that shit. its on fat ass. o its on.

im looking at orlando +10. orl hasnt lost a game by DD since 3/17. det wins their home games by a margin of 3.9 pts. orl is 5-2 catching 10 from detroit in their last 7 meetings.

hmmm ...

joe pub has sunk to a new low.

For the record I'd just like to say that I can sink much, much lower.

Good luck, Brewer.

this line opened at 184 and has moved 5.5 pts to 189.5. looks like walters is up to something.

utah/houston U189.5 (1)

white sox win, bulls win, unfortunately the cubs won, and i go 3-0 +4 units. 16 units away till goal is reached. but you already know how i do by now.

when these two matchup games are played within this 10.5 number consistently. lakers would be 9-2 against the # if they were receiving 10.5 pts in their last 11 meetings.

also phnx is 1-9 ats as a home fav of 9.5-12 pts this year. 7-22 ats the last 3 years.

lakers +10.5 (1)

just great ... suns win by 8. ugh.

anyways here is teh play ive been waitign for since the mavs lost to gs in gs for teh third time this year and knew i would have this 1/8 matchup.

im too lazy to write up my thoughts on this game but i search a couple forums daily and this dallas write fits my thoughts best ...

Everybody is talking about how the Warriors are 3-0 against the Mavericks this year. This statement is true, but is also flawed. Their first win came during the Mavericks 4 game losing streak to start off the year, so it was before they started rolling. The last one came vs the Mavericks 3rd teamers. The second one was legit, but it was @ Golden State.

The Mavericks will be Hungry from last years letdown in the Finals. This is the moment these Mavs have been waiting for all year.

I LOVE that they're playing G.S. First round. If the Mavericks were facing any other team they might put it on cruise control, but with the public talking about this GS team and with Don Nelson coaching them, they WILL come out motivated.

In addition, I would not be worried about the Mavericks being rusty, because Avery Johnson let the starters play vs Seattle in the last game of the season to ensure they weren't rusty.

going step out here and make this my play of the weekend.

dallas -10 -105 (4)

gs plays awful in the 2nd half of games. im confident the score will be 117-96 or so.

however, its gonna be tough rooting against a team that i have backed for almost two weeks and a player whose game i love but it has to be done. their are no favorites in my eyes when i wager, just team a and team b.

gl believe.

also brewers7 trend applies to this game. play on teams with 10 or more reg season wins than their foe in game 1 of round 1.

Back