0 Days Until the 1st game of the 2022 College Football Season...

Loved the Hattiesburg product
So I had a couple dates with a girl from southern Mississippi. She had the same last name as my gardener and my maid, but she was as white as the porcelain dolls she collected. I learned two things from her: (1) Her brother was in my class at Brown (and probably got in partly because of affirmative action based on the fact his name ended in a z, although being a rare applicant from Mississippi surely helped as well) and (2) She went on a date with Brett Favre.

And, yes, he got in a fight.

Last edited:
Literally have no idea who that guy is
He was nicknamed Der Kaiser ("The Emperor") because of his elegant style, dominance and leadership on the field, and also as his first name "Franz" is reminiscent of the Austrian emperors. He is widely regarded to be one of the greatest players in the history of the sport.

Twice named European Footballer of the Year, Beckenbauer appeared 103 times for West Germany and played in three FIFA World Cups and two European Championships. He is one of three men, along with Brazil's Mário Zagallo and France's Didier Deschamps, to have won the World Cup as a player and as a manager; he lifted the World Cup trophy as captain in 1974, and repeated the feat as a manager in 1990.

So I had a couple dates with a girl from southern Mississippi. She had the same last name as my gardener and my maid, but she was as white as the procelain dolls she collected. I learned two things from her: (1) Her brother was in my class at Brown (and probably got in partly because of affirmative action based on the fact his name ended in a z, although being a rare applicant from Mississippi surely helped as well) and (2) She went on a date with Brett Favre.

You had a gardener and a maid at Brown? Obviously you don’t come off as the typical brown student/grad which is a major compliment.
Who did Favre fight?

Where on the east side/college hill did you reside after the dorms?

So I had a couple dates with a girl from southern Mississippi. She had the same last name as my gardener and my maid, but she was as white as the procelain dolls she collected. I learned two things from her: (1) Her brother was in my class at Brown (and probably got in partly because of affirmative action based on the fact his name ended in a z, although being a rare applicant from Mississippi surely helped as well) and (2) She went on a date with Brett Favre.

Great post on so many levels. Didn’t know or couldn’t remember you went to Brown. Clemson too or just a fan? And I know I’ve asked you this so apologize in advance

8B32F061-2E2C-491C-8EB9-DA5C97934FC4.jpeg
The former Atlanta Falcon and Jayhawk legend Bill Whittemore

Pictured here making a play against and eventually upsetting #7 missoura in 2003

You had a gardener and a maid at Brown? Obviously you don’t come off as the typical brown student/grad which is a major compliment.
Who did Favre fight?

No, I have a gardener and a maid NOW.

I was just up there in June for the first time sicnce '90. Saw my freshman dorm room in Keeney Quad, which I was famous fior puking out the window of in the middle of fucking this girl from Yonkers first weekend of freshman year. Then I lived on Charlesfield for two years, then on Lloyd north of Pembroke, and finally at 230 Brown Street right across from the park.

Who did Favre fight?

I don't recall getting any details of the fight. Just tghe fact he got in a fight was enough for me.

Kevin Butler wore 6 for the Bears, but he wore 5 when he beat #2 Clemson with a 60.5-yard FG with 11 seconds left in the best game ever played between the Hedges. Larry Munson's call was legendary.

5 Kevin-Butler-UGA-Athletics c.jpgClemson ran the kickoff back to the +38 yard line, but the clock operator let the remianing three seconds tick off the clock to prevent a tying FG attempt by Donal Igwebuike. The next year, the Clemson-Georgia game would end in a tie, after Butler and Igwebuike mised FG's on back to back plays from the same line of scrimmage (the Clemson 49), surely the only time that's ever happened in football history.

Exciting! I can’t wait to see some props hit the board! I have a few pretty neat ideas for week 1! Just hoping they post them and give me the numbers im looking for!! The way I smashed props last month or so and during the bowl games I’m really excited to see what I can do over the course of a full season!!! I been putting a ton of time into projecting players this week.

All this saints having good times crap, yuck! can we get some pics of the no call alleged pass interference on rams that kept them out the SB??!! Props to that ref for not caving to the pressure and handing saints the game!! Make them win it not beg for flags!!!

LmAo. Kidding of course. Kinda

It’s been so long now I almost forgot what a dumpster fire Saints were back in the day! The 12 fans in dome wore paper bags over heads right?
The 80s were tough. Up and downs. Some good years with Cajun Cannon, but we pissed away incredible defenses man. Like seriously really good…

AB wasn’t loved here and he didn’t do himself many favors to help with that….but I had his back always. I’ve had arguments to no end.
He ended the playoff drought, he’s a legend in my mind

Back