0 Days Until the 1st game of the 2022 College Football Season...

The 1979 AFC Rookie of the Year. At Clemson, he played spit end while Dwight Clark played flanker. Four years before Clark became famous for "The Catch" against the Cowboys, Butler was acclaimed for "The Catch" to beat South Carolina 31-27 after Clemson had blown a 24-0 lead.

15 Jerry Butler -- The Catch.png

15 Jerry Butler.jpg

Last edited:
We missed 15. Here's the goat

licensed-image

Pictures of basketball players for the numbers in this thread is weak. I'm not contributing pictures this year so I probably shouldn't care, but football jerseys and primarily college jerseys are best. Carry on

Exactly!! I demand better from our mods no less! VC doesn’t get a pass just cause we boys!!

This would've been a good one with UVA #11 ties....Grayson Lambert, more famous for one game with Georiga:
Lambert laid to rest any doubts or questions about his ability to play the quarterback position against the South Carolina Gamecocks. Lambert went 24–25 for 330 yards, 3 touchdowns, and no interceptions. After missing one pass in the back of the end zone late in the first quarter, he went on to complete his final 20 passes of the game, setting a school record. "I can't believe he threw an incompletion," head coach Mark Richt quipped. "I'm disappointed in that. But we'll forgive him." The previous best was 19 straight completions by former Georgia quarterback Mike Bobo in the 1998 Outback Bowl.

Lambert UVA.jpgLambert UGA.jpg

It gotta be 11 now bc yesterday was 12! (De‘Andre!)

I don't want to speak for anyone else, but I've never seen or heard of any of those people, nor will I ever from the Virginia basketball team, seems irrelevant to post them here.

See what happens when you post a freaking basketball player? Now we wasting time on the wrong sport!! Lol

Ctg easily has the best group of ncaa football posters on the planet!!

Nobody will know that If one the mods posting basketball players tho!!! Lmfao

Ctg easily has the best group of ncaa football posters on the planet!!

Nobody will know that If one the mods posting basketball players tho!!! Lmfao
We‘re so secure about our depth of great college football posters that we can handle some basketball posts without quibbling! Same concept with guys wearing pink

Back