Pick 1

Full PPR, pick 1

Gallup vs NYG
Crowder vs BUF
Miles Sanders vs WAS
Devin Singletary @ NYJ
Carlos Hyde vs NO

Pick 1

.5 PPR with 10 yards rushing - 1pt, 15 yards receiving - 1 pt, 1 pt bonus for 40 yard score

Sony Michel vs PIT
James White vs PIT
Crowder vs BUF
Pettis @ TB
McCoy @ JAX
Justin Jackson vs IND

PPR, pick 3 WR

Juju v. Sea
Watkins @Oak
Ridley v. Phi
D. Moore v. TB
D. Metcalf @Pit
MVS v. Min

I think Juju and Watkins are must starts, but can't decide on a third....

OJ Howard owners - find a new TE , Arians has him blocking only

Cam and Jameis are obviously not reliable

Mike Evans we gotta hold but he doesn’t look like he is going be a WR1 this season

PPR, pick 3 WR

Juju v. Sea
Watkins @Oak
Ridley v. Phi
D. Moore v. TB
D. Metcalf @Pit
MVS v. Min

I think Juju and Watkins are must starts, but can't decide on a third....

Agree on JuJu and Watkins.

I tend to stay away from Seattle receivers because Seattle runs so often. 27th in pass play percentage in 2019, 32nd in the category last year. MVS has always been low-floor, usually low-ceiling...obviously Davante dominates ARod's attention. So just not a lot of target potential there.

I like RIdley because Atlanta is having a lot of problems with it's o-line (played awful in Week 1, starting guard got injured, etc.) and Ridley has been and is a great go-to for Ryan when he's under pressure because Ridley can quickly get separation in a slant route or whatever. Historically, Ryan is great at bouncing back in Week 2 from a sloppy Week 1 and Atlanta is at home in the dome this week, so I think a lot of scoring gets done in general. Atlanta, unlike Seattle, has zero running game in part thanks to poor o-line play. It hasn't had a run-game in years in fact lol. So there should be lots of passing.

I think Ridley is the best third option and the one i'd go with.

Agree on JuJu and Watkins.

I tend to stay away from Seattle receivers because Seattle runs so often. 27th in pass play percentage in 2019, 32nd in the category last year. MVS has always been low-floor, usually low-ceiling...obviously Davante dominates ARod's attention. So just not a lot of target potential there.

I like RIdley because Atlanta is having a lot of problems with it's o-line (played awful in Week 1, starting guard got injured, etc.) and Ridley has been and is a great go-to for Ryan when he's under pressure because Ridley can quickly get separation in a slant route or whatever. Historically, Ryan is great at bouncing back in Week 2 from a sloppy Week 1 and Atlanta is at home in the dome this week, so I think a lot of scoring gets done in general. Atlanta, unlike Seattle, has zero running game in part thanks to poor o-line play. It hasn't had a run-game in years in fact lol. So there should be lots of passing.

I think Ridley is the best third option and the one i'd go with.
Thanks but a little late and went with Moore last night... we did well though so I think I made the right choice

PPR
Pick 2

A. Thielen @ GB
K. Allen @ DET
S. Watkins @ OAK
B. Cooks vs NO
J. Ross III vs SF

PPR, pick 2 for

Mack @ Ten
Diggs @ GB
Golladay v LAC
Gordon @ Mia
Metcalf @ Pit

PPR 1pt

Pick 1 Flex
TJ Hockenson vs Phi
Marvin Jones Vs Phi
Montgomery Vs Wash (Mon)
D Robinson (KC) Vs Balt

And which QB
Brady or Winston

Montgomery and no way I’m sitting Brady even if he is only playing a half. Guys a video game

Choose two....

Kyler
Jameis
Rudolph
Kyler and Jameis. Need to see one out of Mason. If he looks good then he's a green light for Cincy next week. Steelers offense has been dink & dunk so far. That could change now that noodle arm #7 is out, but I think ball control is still their general philosophy.

Chark

And see if you can get rid of Diggs , he still has name recognition and you may be able to get something for him based on that

The way they are playing on offense baffles me. I know Cook is a good rb but you cant win in todays nfl soley running the ball. Not to mention you have two solid wr. Just dont get it

I think the Viking pass offense gets better in a hurry: NYG, PHI, DET, WAS, KC next 5 games, all plus matchups.

Find me a QB this week! I've been streaming and this week it seems the rest of the league decided they need 2 on their roster for some reason. Reasonable options are:

Josh Allen - questionable from concussion, currently on roster
Danny Dimes vs Minn - tough matchup
Andy Dalton vs Ariz - good matchup but thin receiving corps and OL, well
Mariota vs Buffalo - yuck
Minshew at Carolina - now Stache is questionable with a knee
Jimmy G vs Browns - might be coming into form
Teddy vs Tampa - possible but not really
Kyle Allen vs Jax - hasn't been bad but ceiling is low
Darnold vs Eagles - questionable

Cleveland's secondary is still pretty beleaguered. Both starting cornerbacks are listed as 'questionable.' That's something to watch out for. It's also nice that San Fran's pass protection is so solid (tops in adjusted sack rate allowed), because Cleveland certainly will have to rely more heavily on its pass rush if its top db's are injured.

Carolina's pass D is 4th in DVOA, Jags also have a swiss cheese offensive line and the Panthers have been getting a ton of sacks lately...of course even Denver, which had gotten zero sacks, had a field day against what is really a bad offensive line that can't block or play cleanly.

If Jalen Ramsey doesn't play, Tre Herndon has been absolutely terrible. Flacco literally looked like Brady as he often picked on him. Ramsey has still been absent from practice with his "back." Plus Jax has this idiot DC who loves to play soft zone. Carolina doesn't have the best o-line in terms of pass protection, but if the pass rush struggles then Allen will probably be able to sit back and pick the secondary apart.

Like you said Jimmy G has been a lot better, just needs to keep cleaning up the mistakes. Both he and Kyle Allen can really take advantage of injuries in the opposing secondary. So I like Fondy's pick, but also think Kyle Allen is the other guy worth considering.

One worry about Jimmy G is that, while he benefits from better pass protection than Allen, he seems rather dependent on his tight end, but Cleveland hasn't allowed a lot to tight ends this year. I think Allen gets more match-ups to exploit as long as his o-line holds up. But also like...who is Allen...this kid has had two starts. Jimmy G is a more proven commodity, but not by all that much.

I'll have to think further before choosing one.

Last edited:
Chark or Diggs or Beasley?

Definitely Diggs in terms of talent level and easiness of opponent faced. Giant corners have been really bad and their pass D is super vulnerable.

If PPR i lean Beasley. Hes a consistent target.
Panthers are a harder opponent, stronger pass d with a pass rush on fire against a weak Jax oline, Minshew nursing a knee thing not sure it‘ll even be a problem tho. Chark is a deep threat and i‘d be closer to liking him over Beasley if not ppr. Not thrilled about either one tbh

Diggs seems to easily have the highest ceiling

Edit: for some reason I thought you needed two. So im basically saying 1. Diggs

2. CB
3 Chark

Guys, im trying to help my friend with his fantasy team. Hes in desperate need of a running back. But he also has Engram and Waller.

So thinking to dump a tight end for a running back.

What do you think would be some fair running backs to ask for? Thoughts on Kerryon? Mack?

Last edited:
Guys, im trying to help my friend with his fantasy team. Hes in desperate need of a running back. But he also has Engram and Waller.

So thinking to dump a tight end for a running back.

What do you think would be some fair running backs to ask for? Thoughts on Kerryon? Mack?
In our draft Engram went in the 6th round. The 3 RBs closest to him below and above were:

Mack
Michel
Lindsay
ENGRAM
Duke
Drake
Cohen

So a borderline RB2 was his value pre-draft, and I think that's still the case.

Waller went undrafted. I picked him up after Week 1. I've put out some feelers but he doesn't have the trade value yet of the drafted TEs.

Best use for a spare TE is probably to try a 2 for 1 deal and try to upgrade a position. Stand alone they seem to draw no more than a borderline RB2 or WR2 or a decent flex (which is what you'd be using him for anyway).

Who should be targeted from the waiver wire to replace Mahomes for the next 4-6 weeks? Lots of options.

Sam Darnold has a super schedule weeks 8-14.

Josh Allen is good for 5 weeks too.

If its only 3 weeks Danny Dimes has an OK schedule.

Jimmy G has a good schedule the next four weeks.

Cousins has been on a tear and faces a Redskins pass D that ranks as one of the worst.
Brussett deals with a Bronco pass-D that's top five overall, in opposing YPA, in opposing yards per game, and in passing touchdowns allowed. He relies a ton on Hilton, who'll have to contend with Chris Harris. He also loves his tight ends and Denver is very solid against tight ends in terms of yards allowed touchdowns allowed (1) etc.

Seems like Cousins definitely has the nicer match-up.

People say that Cousins is not a primetime QB, but that only seems to apply to MNF. Also, Thielen is out, which is unfortunate, but Cousin has been spreading the wealth.

Only downside imo is that Vikes may run a lot with presumably a nice lead, but I think the same worry applies to Indy

Only downside imo is that Vikes may run a lot with presumably a nice lead, but I think the same worry applies to Indy

Spot on. I started Cousins to go with Diggs at WR. We get bonus at 300 yards and just can't believe they ran 14 run plays to close out the game with Cousins finishing at 285 passing and 0 TD... still think this was a better matchup though

12 man league PPR... FLex, T Williams or Lindsey?? I have pretty good starting WR and RB already.

Would love some mogo and teed input and obviously anyone else.

Diontae Johnson (vs Bengals) or Hunter Renfrow (vs Jets)

(assuming no James Washington since Rudolph seems to very clearly favor Diontae?)

I would go with Johnson

Reason please?

Basically i‘m battling between

Bad qb more prolific target more favored target

vs

Good qb less prolific but reception-heavy (my league is ppr) but also less favored target

You’re seeing a way to break the deadlock?

Reason please?

Basically i‘m battling between

Bad qb more prolific target more favored target

vs

Good qb less prolific but reception-heavy (my league is ppr) but also less favored target

You’re seeing a way to break the deadlock?

Sorry got busy but looked like it didn't matter with who you went with both had same numbers

1 week left for the final playoff spot... Winston or Kyle Allen would u start at QB?
I’d roll with Jameis. Higher game total, better WR weapons and more likely to be competitive. Panthers could be killing clock fairly early.

Rank these Flex dudes

Gallup vs Bills
Assume Healthy Tate vs GB
Watkins vs Oak
Russ Gage vs NO assume Julio inactive
Baller Waller vs KC

Back