‘19-20 Start ‘Em Or Sit ‘Em

Alot of guys had big weeks last week finally given the chance, any worth picking up that would continue to do so? Guice, Snell Jr., Mostart, D Thompson or any others?

Guice would be the guy to target. He will get plenty of snaps in a timeshare with AP. Snell might have one good week left before Conner returns. Mostert probably drops with Breida on track to return. D Thompson could be a week or two option as a timeshare with Shady and the Williams brothers expected to be out. Penny is the other guy to look at if available, he seems to be in a 50-50 timeshare with Carson.

Lindsay has the higher floor and is getting more touches. Matchups and expected game scripts are similar. I’d be rolling with him.

Flex Crowder, Guice, Chark need to start one. Ppr.

Chark?? I have Guice and was tempted to put him in flex but I think AP will get the bulk carries since Redskins are looking to reserve all their young players and not risk injury to a loss season and to a game that will be lopsided. As for Crowder, Gase has been clueless on offense side of things but the upside is its the Fins you're going up against.

Last edited:
I don't really want to play Josh Allen vs Pitts this week.

My options are Goff at Dallas
Brissett at NO
Rivers vs Minny
Carr vs Jax

Or do I stick with Allen?

the only one I’d consider over him is Goff , and it’s close

Gun to head id go Goff , but none of those are QB1 options this week

Allen gets the equivalent of a throwing td pretty much every week with his rushing yards , and he gets rushing tds

the Bills have like the worst fantasy playoff schedule , sucks because I have brown, singletary and Allen on the two fantasy leagues I play in

Good luck

Last edited:
Jacksonville has been an utter catastrophe both lately and historically on the West Coast. Quarterbacks have consistently been having good games if not great. But Jax's biggest problem lately has been against the run plus teams are getting big leads which makes them even more likely to keep running. I don't have an answer yet but I'll just say that Carr is certainly a low-risk, high-floor play.

Somethings up with Rodgers. Saw a OL time allowed for QBs graph on some show yesterday and Rodgers has the most time in the entire league and is being outperformed by many with half as much time.

Who to start at QB? Lamar Jackson or Ryan Tannehill

I've been starting Jackson all this time, but afraid of tonight's game. Tannehill has been on fire too.

PPR. No bonuses for yards. Which 2 don't get the start?

Nick Chubb
Joe Mixon
James White
Michael Thomas
Tyler Lockett
Adam Thielen
Emmanuel Sanders

I've been starting Jackson all this time, but afraid of tonight's game. Tannehill has been on fire too.
I'm in a similar situation between Wilson, who has been mediocre lately, and Tannehill who I just picked up this week. League is dependant on TDs from the QB. Wilson is ranked QB #2 in a lot of places but hasn't been scoring consistent TDs.

Lamar

if you are really worried then go with Ryan , he is a QB1 for sure this week

I ended up playing Jackson and he gave me 47pts. He got me this far, so ride and die with him.
Congrats! Ride the horse that got you there. I had same decision with Lamar, Wentz and Tannehill. 10 mins to kickoff. I pulled the trigger on Action Jackson.

I’ve got a decision for tomorrow. I always start OBJ as my WR4(flex). I can start 3WR and 2 RB. Do I start a combo of (2) of Gordon, Ekeler, Singeltary and Laird? Or keep OBJ and start one of the RBs? Ekeler and Gordon have killed me since Gordon came back.

Any input appreciated in big $$ games this week.

A.J. Brown or Kirk .5 ppr

Tannehill or Matt Ryan. Niners filthy but banged up, haven’t used Tanney this year.

Pick 1: Jacobs Fournette Ekeler big play league no ppr. (Jacobs status a headache as he would run wild but lineups locks at 12:55 est)

Dede or Mostert Big play league, no ppr

Tannehill or Matt Ryan. Niners filthy but banged up, haven’t used Tanney this year.

Pick 1: Jacobs Fournette Ekeler big play league no ppr. (Jacobs status a headache as he would run wild but lineups locks at 12:55 est)

tannehill

brown or Kirk is literally a tossup

fourtnette

mostart, but I think Dede has boom potential

So much of Fournette‘s value is in ppr cause he‘ll still get significant checkdown action even when Jax is down big

I cut Kirk and am starting Brown in a Full PPR. Starting him over Lockett and McLaurin as well.

Tannehill. Starting him and almost started him over Lamar.

I have Ekeler and Gordon and has made me nuts. I’m benching him once again and he always goes off when I do. Minnesota weaker against pass. If Jacobs goes expect washington to hinder his point totals. Fournette ughhh. Jax has thrown in the towel. Tough one all around.

Dede should flourish if any Jag does. Oakland has given up 3 passing TDs 6 times only shy of Houston that has allowed 7. Good Luck.

PPR...flex Sony Michel, Kirk or Boston Scott or Beckham??
Yuck. I would’ve said Kirk or Beckham. Hopefully, you decided the same. I’m still stuck between Gordon, Ekeler and OBJ. LAC backfield makes me sick. Know OBJ well enough he’ll probably go ham today.

Here we are at the final week if u made it!

I am trying to decide whether to start SF, Indy or Denver for dst, thoughts appreciated.

Last edited:
Didn't win the 'ship but league pays 3rd place so I'm playing for that. I picked up Denver D/ST, I think they're the best option this week, they've still been playing hard for Fangio and the Lions are a mess with Blough at QB.

Back