°°° Week 1 Discussion °°°

Oh Washington/tampa going over for sure. I like that better than the Seattle over. Think jags/fish is prob a smoke show, they didn’t mess w that number tho, 49 seems fair but still lean over. I dunno if stats back it up but feel like one Lawrence biggest problems he don’t get enough tds in the red zone, they gotta get that figured out. Need 7s to go over 49 and think they need 7s to hang with fish, I can’t see any d stopping Miami at home out the gates, no defense ready to run with that team they gonna hit explosives like crazy imo,

I'll not be betting on anything that requires rookie QBs to score points which means no Denver, Chicago or Washington games to have points other than their opponents

Indy is one of 3 totals I'm contemplating. I pretty much agree

I have to much respect for stroud and their weapons (although does diggs help or hurt chemistry), ar15 is gonna make a few awful plays that hand the other team points or take points off board for his team. Stroud ain’t doing that. I’m not messing with any sides but if you made me pick while I understand why you like Indy I just think it basically both teams can score at will but I’m fairly confident Indy gonna have a turnover or 2.

I'll not be betting on anything that requires rookie QBs to score points which means no Denver, Chicago or Washington games to have points other than their opponents

Oh Jalen Daniels putting up points!

I have to much respect for stroud and their weapons (although does diggs help or hurt chemistry), ar15 is gonna make a few awful plays that hand the other team points or take points off board for his team. Stroud ain’t doing that. I’m not messing with any sides but if you made me pick while I understand why you like Indy I just think it basically both teams can score at will but I’m fairly confident Indy gonna have a turnover or 2.
I do think Stroud goes into a bit of a Sophomore slump like virtually all stud rookie QBs do, I'm definitely not on this Houston to the Super Bowl wagon that the whole world is on

Oh Jalen Daniels putting up points!
Just not betting against history buddy. It wouldn't surprise me if he does, he's my ROY! But not this game for me unless I take TB team total which might work but they could well suck too

Caleb will to. The only thing w nix is they gonna run the offense Peyton likes, they gonna be efficient and have longer drives will Caleb and Daniel’s gonna hit a explosive or 3, prob score for other team also! I think Caleb might struggle running an offense forced to drive field. Daniels won’t cause he will look to run, he very Lamar imo, not quite the runner but a better qb coming in imo, and he still an electric runner!

I do think Stroud goes into a bit of a Sophomore slump like virtually all stud rookie QBs do, I'm definitely not on this Houston to the Super Bowl wagon that the whole world is on

Meh, I’m not worried bout who going to SB, I don’t think he slumps unless it turns out Diggs bad for him, diggs has good history at beginning tho, just not sure since he older and Saltier plus Houston already had a pretty damn good young group vibing together. I ain’t followed anything so maybe this nothing but I could see diggs not being a great add. That only way I see stroud slump which crazy remember how bad I was banging on him last year preseason?!? lol. I don’t care if I turn out wrong I’m looking to make money, kid proved it to me. Far as SB I mean KC, could be cincy but the problems make me worry they end up w injury, they stay healthy it one of them. The afc south crazy interesting but again unless diggs is more problem than help I think they a playoff team for sure.

That’s all the time I got for nfl and I only did that cause @KJ starting talking to me in here. I gotta get some nxaa done and hopefully glance at mlb card before I pass out!!

Caleb will to. The only thing w nix is they gonna run the offense Peyton likes, they gonna be efficient and have longer drives will Caleb and Daniel’s gonna hit a explosive or 3, prob score for other team also! I think Caleb might struggle running an offense forced to drive field. Daniels won’t cause he will look to run, he very Lamar imo, not quite the runner but a better qb coming in imo, and he still an electric runner!
Tennessee +3.5 and +160 is my favorite play of the week. I actually just posted it.

Tennessee +3.5 and +160 is my favorite play of the week. I actually just posted it.

You trust their qb? Is it Levis? I thought he was a terrible pick but we have seen I’m often wrong, Mfer way awful in college imo. I dunno how you lay money on that but I know how you think and understand the logic. I have no interest in laying it (or betting any side) just dunno how I put money I kinda work for on that cat with new coaching, suspect weapons, on the road? Not saying bears not inflated and I have little use for their coaching staff so far so I get it, just don’t think my money belongs on that outcome. Lol

Even thinking bout that game cost me 5 min I coulda found a ncaa winner and a pitcher prop im way more confident in than outcome most these games!!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
You trust their qb? Is it Levis? I thought he was a terrible pick but we have seen I’m often wrong, Mfer way awful in college imo. I dunno how you lay money on that but I know how you think and understand the logic. I have no interest in laying it (or betting any side) just dunno how I put money I kinda work for on that cat with new coaching, suspect weapons, on the road? Not saying bears not inflated and I have little use for their coaching staff so far so I get it, just don’t think my money belongs on that outcome. Lol
Man I think they are loaded at WR. Hopkins/Ridley/Boyd are grade A in my book and Levis, who I thought was completely overrated in college, got me interested last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the division while every honk out there says they'll finish last lol. Not me.

I just remember the Titans being abysmal offensively on the road. Hopefully they solve that issue because I'm on them, too.

Man I think they are loaded at WR. Hopkins/Ridley/Boyd are grade A in my book and Levis, who I thought was completely overrated in college, got me interested last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they win the division while every honk out there says they'll finish last lol. Not me.
And on the other side Bears have one good corner and that's it

josh downs out concerns me - situationally i think its best spot of week the colts

josh downs out concerns me - situationally i think its best spot of week the colts

Just give me the over baby, everyone else can be on pins and needles. The fact I feel like it a given AR will have at least one bad turnover while I think Stroud prob won’t just makes it a tough play for me. I don’t want hourstom either but in a game that easily be last team w ball I rather have team I think wins turnover battle. But again I have no clue or intention of betting any side, if I lose this over I can live with it cause this thing just screams points. If I can make the bet and be happy regardless outcome that where I’ll be, I could kick myself for betting either team and losing! Lol

I thought Levis was so overrated in college but it still a coin flip whether I’m right or wrong on him. How many games Hopkins gonna play? Is he in boot yet? lol. Ridley I have questions, the talent undeniable but he shoulda been way more big time last year and isn’t this the dummy betting games? Not sure he has the mental compacity to be elite? That doesn’t bode well with Levis either cause I think he kinda an idiot! Is Boyd the kid out of Arkansas? They drafted one of them few years ago, thought he could be good but I ain’t sold on that group and until Levis proves me wrong he sucks imo! Lol. If I’m wrong won’t cost me anything cause i won’t bet their games for at least a month! Lol

I thought Levis was so overrated in college but it still a coin flip whether I’m right or wrong on him. How many games Hopkins gonna play? Is he in boot yet? lol. Ridley I have questions, the talent undeniable but he shoulda been way more big time last year and isn’t this the dummy betting games? Not sure he has the mental compacity to be elite? That doesn’t bode well with Levis either cause I think he kinda an idiot! Is Boyd the kid out of Arkansas? They drafted one of them few years ago, thought he could be good but I ain’t sold on that group and until Levis proves me wrong he sucks imo! Lol. If I’m wrong won’t cost me anything cause i won’t bet their games for at least a month! Lol
hopkins out game 1 i believe. the kid out of arkansas treylon burkes is injured constantly. I like callahan I think the offensive diversity is going to be better but the personnel still isn't that good and defensively I think will take some time. They honestly looked kinda bad defensively in the preseason.

hopkins out game 1 i believe. the kid out of arkansas treylon burkes is injured constantly. I like callahan I think the offensive diversity is going to be better but the personnel still isn't that good and defensively I think will take some time. They honestly looked kinda bad defensively in the preseason.

I wish it was preseason all year i do so well playing it but I take very little to nothing from it. That kinda the idea here of not messing with any spreads and hunting overs, think I need this 1st month to see what these teams are or become. In the meantime things have changed, it’s obvious defenses are not ahead of offenses anymore, defenses get better as the year goes. So I’m gonna be a total nfl square and try to hit the right overs, games that make sense for the nfl to have putting up stats and points! Not that I would ever suggest the nfl is more worried bout printing money most countries couldn’t touch but I kinda think they are so the best thing to get ppl interested in all these stupid games on all these stupid channels is points and stats. Im
Sure I’ve had at least equally bad ideas before, actually have a sneaky suspicion this could work out! Lol

Overs baby

Jags/fish over
Houston/indy over
Washington/tampa over
Lions/rams over

I don’t care what the numbers are. Think that all of them for me, now that I spent 4 min capping nfl I gotta get back over to the real work in mlb. Gl everyone

Iowa Barnstormer HOF

Maybe It just me but he has always struck me as a grade A douche bag, and for gods sake when you make the nfl, win sb, win mvp, trade that ugly bitch wife in! That was your grocery bagging wife, nobody wants to see her on tv! Keep selling that gambling life tho, very Christian!!

Maybe It just me but he has always struck me as a grade A douche bag, and for gods sake when you make the nfl, win sb, win mvp, trade that ugly bitch wife in! That was your grocery bagging wife, nobody wants to see her on tv! Keep selling that gambling life tho, very Christian!!
I actually partied with him after a game at the Holiday Inn across the street from the arena one time. Before Brenda. He was lit like me!

Gambling, like drinking in moderation, isn't considered a mortal sin.

Love thy neighbor - all you gotta do!

What's wrong with that vagina Mr. Unlimited Wilson?

Fields to start?

He's horrific but gives them a higher ceiling I suppose on offense.

This unit TRIED to score in the pre-season vs. 2nd and 3rd stringers and couldn't.

Yeah. Dude should've traded her in and upgraded.

Yeah I think they are gonna score alot this year. Everyone seems to be on them today. Cue the 24-10 loss.

Gambling, like drinking in moderation, isn't considered a mortal sin.

Love thy neighbor - all you gotta do!

I’m pretty sure most faiths have an issue w gambling, there something in that book they interpret, my moms is a minister after all (bet you Mfers never woulda guessed that!)

Yeah I think they are gonna score alot this year. Everyone seems to be on them today. Cue the 24-10 loss.
There is a chihuahua chirping in the apartment downstairs and I'm on zero sleep. They are the worst with separation anxiety and the cunt that moved in is gonna know all about it. Because I'm neighborly.

I’m pretty sure most faiths have an issue w gambling, there something in that book they interpret, my moms is a minister after all (bet you Mfers never woulda guessed that!)
Not one faith factored in ADD which we all have

I just don’t buy Levis and all those weapons come w one ? Or another. God knows I been wrong before but I don’t think they very good. I think for most part everyone gonna score some points especially early in year but I ain’t messing w that over.

He gets thrown to ground for a living he be ok. He ain’t the only one who gets put in cuffs so let’s not cry too hard when shit happens to non famous ppl every 30 seconds, and let’s be real tyreke got some thug in him and from personal experience I can tell ya if you got a little thug in ya they gonna treat you like one!

Justin Fields/Artie Smith revenge game for Steelers. This is so setting up for bad things for the Falcons today.

I have no clue what to do with tonight? I feel like neither offense gonna be totally in sync but 43 is low. I expect Shanny will get a scripted td early in game but niners had lot of shit going on that had nothing to do with preparing for season so think as game goes jets d will most likely lock in and slow them down. I have no clue bout jets offense? I can’t imagine it looks real good, if niners to get an early score Arron isn’t really great in the being down roll. In gb lafluer was really good scripting an early td also, this oc for jets hasn’t really proved he can do anything besides make friends w the right guy and hitch his wagon to him! Maybe niners 1st qrtr makes sense?

I have no clue what to do with tonight? I feel like neither offense gonna be totally in sync but 43 is low. I expect Shanny will get a scripted td early in game but niners had lot of shit going on that had nothing to do with preparing for season so think as game goes jets d will most likely lock in and slow them down. I have no clue bout jets offense? I can’t imagine it looks real good, if niners to get an early score Arron isn’t really great in the being down roll. In gb lafluer was really good scripting an early td also, this oc for jets hasn’t really proved he can do anything besides make friends w the right guy and hitch his wagon to him! Maybe niners 1st qrtr makes sense?
Feels like an ugly game, no doubt.

There's an under here somewhere.

Reactions: KJ
Back