Washington/Dallas OVER 206.5- 2.2 units to win 2<O:p</O:p
NYK/Memphis UNDER 195.5- 1.1 units to win 1<O:p</O:p
<O:p
Waiting for better lines, or attractive plays so far<O:p</O:p
Dallas/Washing OVER 1<SUP>st</SUP> Q and H
Arenas Prop
NYK and Sac/Orlando UNDER
Maybe a ML parley with a couple of these teams: SA, Sac, <ST1:pUtah</ST1:p, Lakers
Looking to add more later. Last time out, SA wento GS and lost trying to run with them. GS controlled the tempo and outran SA w/o Ginobli. This time, SA will control the tempo as I believe more often than not, the home team does. SA will slow this one down and exploit GS’s half-court offense. I like SA but too many pts, but I believe <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com
><st1:City w:st=
Chicago</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st=" /><st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pDuncan </ST1:p</st1:City>takes this one personally as Biedrins embarrassed him last time. I see this one being a very slow paced game as SA exploits Warriors weaknesses.

Washington and Dallas is just a high-scoring gam W<st1:State w:st="on">ashington</ST1:p</st1:State> is always a high-scoring at home as they seem to get their shot on at home. I see this one being close with both teams trading baskets early on shooting free throws later on. Will play the 1<SUP>st</SUP> Q and half overs as well. Arenas just shoots lights out at home and won’t be any different here. Home team sets the tempo, and <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place Dallas </ST1:p</st1:City>is as capable as any to match them.
NY has a very realistic chance to win at home and they know this. They blew their chance with <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:place Toronto</ST1:p</st1:City>, but won’t here. I see them getting it to Curry down low early and limiting their own mistakes. Last time out, this one was going way under, but 3 overtimes flew it over. Can’t depend on that this time. NY will try to play a little defense here
<st1:City w:st="on"></st1:City>
<st1:City w:st="on">Sacramento </ST1:p</st1:City>at home is not a situation a team of a B2B wants to be in. <st1:City w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:City> will grind it out and tire <st1:City w:st="on"><ST1:pOrlando </ST1:p</st1:City>with their tired legs.
Which of the teams above do you like best for the ML parley?

Last edited by a moderator:
Plays
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>
GSW/SA UNDER 202.5- 2.2 units to win 2<o:p></o:p>
Washington/Dallas OVER 206.5- 2.2 units to win 2<o:p></o:p>
NYK/Memphis UNDER 195.5- 1.1 units to win 1<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Waiting for better lines, or attractive plays so far<o:p></o:p>
Dallas/Washing OVER 1<SUP>st</SUP> Q and H
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State>
Arenas Prop
NYK
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:place></st1:City> and Sac/Orlando UNDER
Maybe a ML parley with a couple of these teams: SA, Sac, <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Chicago</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">Utah</st1:State></st1:place>, Lakers
Looking to add more later. Last time out, SA wento GS and lost trying to run with them. GS controlled the tempo and outran SA w/o Ginobli. This time, SA will control the tempo as I believe more often than not, the home team does. SA will slow this one down and exploit GS’s half-court offense. I like SA but too many pts, but I believe <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Duncan</st1:place></st1:City> takes this one personally as Biedrins embarrassed him last time. I see this one being a very slow paced game as SA exploits Warriors weaknesses.
Washington and Dallas is just a high-scoring game. <st1:State w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Washington</st1:place></st1:State> is always a high-scoring at home as they seem to get their shot on at home. I see this one being close with both teams trading baskets early on shooting free throws later on. Will play the 1<SUP>st</SUP> Q and half overs as well. Arenas just shoots lights out at home and won’t be any different here. Home team sets the tempo, and <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Dallas</st1:place></st1:City> is as capable as any to match them.
NY has a very realistic chance to win at home and they know this. They blew their chance with <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Toronto</st1:place></st1:City>, but won’t here. I see them getting it to Curry down low early and limiting their own mistakes. Last time out, this one was going way under, but 3 overtimes flew it over. Can’t depend on that this time. NY will try to play a little defense here
<st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:place></st1:City> at home is not a situation a team of a B2B wants to be in. <st1:City w:st="on">Sacramento</st1:City> will grind it out and tire <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Orlando</st1:place></st1:City> with their tired legs.
Which of the teams above do you like best for the ML parley?

added

1st Q Dallas/Wash OVER 51.5- 1.8 units to win 1.5 units
1st H Dallas/Wash OVER 103- 1.8 units to win 1.5 units
Washington +4 Dallas- 1.65 units to win 1.5

added a fun parley

5 team Parley: Lakers ML, SA ML, Sac ML, Chicago ML, Utah ML- 1 unit to win 3

added a couple so here's the card:

Washington/Dallas OVER 206.5- 2.2 units to win 2
1st Q Dallas/Wash OVER 51.5- 1.8 units to win 1.5 units
1st H
Dallas/Wash OVER 103- 1.8 units to win 1.5 units
Washington +4 Dallas- 1.65 units to win 1.5<O:p</O:p