Yovani Gallardo has torn ACL

• Thread starter Thread starter signalcaller
  • Start date Start date
huge loss.

fondy might be on suicide watch. someone better go get him some arbys or something.

Im still speechless after this shit. Just the worst luck ever when it comes to success in Milwaukee baseball. I just question Yost for keeping him out there after the injury occured. Who knows if it did more damage but you dont keep you 22 year old ace out there in April no matter what

Agree signal, you can't leave Gallardo in there. Really sucks for Milwaukee but I still think the Crew will be a factor as long as Sheets can stay healthy.

lmfao...you MIL fans can blame anything on Yost...

Fucking gas prices are killing me and I can't afford dog food...Fucking Ned Yost.

lmfao...you MIL fans can blame anything on Yost...

Fucking gas prices are killing me and I can't afford dog food...Fucking Ned Yost.

:smiley_acbe: Yes we can. But there is no way that he should have been out there after that injury. I really dont mind him as a manager think hes above average but he just makes some really dumb ass decisions some times. This was one of them

refuse to cheer for injuries.........

but my bets below now look alot better:smiley_acbe:

Actually love the kids ability and a part of me hates to see this..

Fucking Yost leaving Villanueva out there to get pounded... christ, pull him after the 2nd homer and 4th run in a row... don't leave him out there for the 3rd homer in a row... still no outs... christ

Hey Fondy finally makes an appearance. I cant belive Yost leaves him out there. Very bad day to be a Brewers fan

Are you a Yost supporter Jump or what? Have you seen some of the things this guy has done the last 2 years?

Dude signal...I've been watching the Brewers message boards for two years...

You went from garbage to almost division champs last year and every fan TO A MAn wanted his ass fired...

It's just strange to me....

A little perspective.

Dude signal...I've been watching the Brewers message boards for two years...

You went from garbage to almost division champs last year and every fan TO A MAn wanted his ass fired...

It's just strange to me....

A little perspective.

Two words. Doug Melvin. Like I said previously in this thread. I think Yost is a decent manager (I think I said above average) just some of the decision he makes with his game management is what gets me and many other brewer fans. The main criticism is he rides his SP too long. Another great example tonight. Other than his pitching manuevers I dont mind him at all. Seems like a great motivator for the young team. I can think of a lot of worse managers in the majors thats for sure

Back