Your Stone Cold Play Of The Week Aug 31...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Aug. 31st - Sept 7th. One play. The one you'd put your last 20 on. The one you would put on all your parlays & teasers cause you love it so much. One play, your L***! (Only if you have one.) Last week, players here went 3-3 with their play of the week. No need to post if you don't have one. Try and post 24hrs before game time. No thoughts needed, but if you have a reason to share, tell us why.

ddk997 0-0 - Notre Dame -22 Sat. 12:30 P.M. Pacific

Dolloywood 0-0 - Notre Dame -21.5 Sat 12:30 Pacific

vegaskyle 0-0 - Wyoming -3 Sat. 12:30 P.M. Pacific

Jasper11 0-0 - Wyoming -3 Sat. 12:30 P.M. Pacific

3rd & Long 1-0 - Temple +7 Sat. 9 A.M. Pacific WINNER

Retburj 1-0 - Temple +7 Sat. 9 A.M. Pacific WINNER

Heffis 1-0 - Temple +7 Sat. 9 A.M. Pacific WINNER

AlexG 0-0 - Ore St. +15.5 Sat. 12:30 P.M. Pacific

moneydog 0-0 - Houston +16

Steveo 0-0 - TT -10

LJA24 0-0 - Nebraska -23 PUSH

Prints Of LA 0-0 - WV vs ECU under 49

madshooter 0-0 - Washington +9

Inspekdah 1-0 (This week likes NW -6.5) Sat. 4 P.M. Pacific

jimbof20 1-0

Vapster 1-0 (This week likes Pitt -13.5) Sat. 3 P.M. Pacific

YesSir 0-1 (This week likes Kent State +7)

BigRaktor 0-1 (This week likes Cal -13.5) Sat. 3:30 P.M. Pacific

JoJo 0-1

Last edited:
is

I like this thread vap. :cheers:

And I agree, if you don't feel a play is a great one, lay off.

True cog...For your Stone Cold Play Of The Week Only...Not kinda like, but LOVE, betting the kids ice cream money on this kinda play...(3rd & Long can go 0-9 and still be welcome with his pics, so I can look at his Avatar! And he also thinks Tom Brady is a douchebag) HAHA...:cheers:

Notre Dame - 22money;

A team that is expected to be back this year and projected to post a minimum of 10 victory's after the worst years in school history. They'll be going up against SDSU, who clearly has a program in the rebuilding stage. ND should be pumped up as they prepare for their season opener. ND by 4 TD at least.

Good Luck!:cheers:

wyoming -3

overadjustment by linesmakers after wyoming burns a ton of money and AFA blows out a southern utah team that is just 4-29 the last three plus years.

Today Pitt turns the page...TOO many to's last week spelled doom for Pitt vs B.G. McCoy needs to know his role, shut his mouth, and run...Today they turn the page for a big win...

Pitt -13.5

Best I see right now anywhere is +15.5...We'll go with that line...

Try and post a current line, not something you got a couple days ago...:shake:

...And after your Posted Game lose -You can't post for a week ? or You still can post again ?

I'm not chasing my lose .. LOL... Just want to know

JoJo- You can still post brother...That was a long time ago...Just for fun now...That was when, well...long story...:shake:

Alex- Know you posted +16.5 in your thread...but for this...:shake:

Ret- What's up my friend...Glad your getting +8 from local...What's his number again?! :36_11_6::shake:

I can find ya -13.5 @ a couple of books bro...Like to see someone go against their favorite team...I still have a hard time going against Da Raiders...haha...

1st half plays and O/U's also welcome...

REMEMBER...This is your PLAY of The Week, Stone Cold Stunner, Can't Miss L***!!!:shake:

Love the thread. Count me in for ND at -21.5 (I believe that is the current line). I would take them up to -23.5.

To those asking, YES...you can post even if your new here, or if you lost last week...BUT...Let's be real here...Not looking for your posts to go 2-4 last six weeks...

This is your Stone Cold Stunner Pick Of The Week...You'd put your last 20 on this game! You'd give up beer sex and gambling for a month if it lost, cause your sure it's a winner!

Rule #1...After 6 picks, you MUST be 4-2 or better to continue with this thread. So post each week if ya want, but if ya start 0-2, you gotta win your next 4 in a row.

Rule #2...Don't post just to post...The reason I started the "Put up or shut up" threads, was I couldn't stand every ass hole that said "Games A Loc&!" "Can't Miss Sure Winner!" "Can't miss Pac-10 Game Of The Year" So I Said prove it! If your pick loses, don't post anywhere on the site for a week! Some did, some didn't, but it was all in good fun...AND...Finding someone who's on a hot streak never hurt anybody.

Gonna Close This For Saturday...UNLESS you have A Stunner for sometime this evening (5 P.M. Pacific or later Games) Thanks! Everyone's Picks At Top Of Page...:shake:

Back