Your mate Capt. Slap takes a crack at the Aussie Open

Capt. Slap

1st year apprentice of Sammy
In hope of funding a trip to Australia next winter (Learned that our Summer is their Winter, neat.)

Anyways, fucked around with a few parlays last night...and this dude TURSUNOV (-440) loses in the 1st Round and costs me two of them totaling a little under $400...what booty, hopefully that doesn't happen today

I spent 4 hours divulging into this crap, it better pay off (where the fuck is DanAnderson for help?)

My 2nd Round Plays:

Marin Cilic (-250) Risking 2.5 Units to win 1 Unit - Seems like the best play available, playing it to win 1 unit and then using that 1 Unit on some parlays.

6 TEAM PARLAY - Risking .25 Units to win 3.2 Units

Illinois ML (CBB)
Tennesee ML (CBB)
MARIN CILIC (-250)
DOMINIK HBARTY (+145)MARAT SAFIN (-295)
ALISA KLYBANOVA (-360)

7 TEAM PARLAY - Risking .25 Units to win 5.3 Units

Illinois ML (CBB)
Tennesee ML (CBB)
MARIN CILIC (-250)
DOMINIK HBARTY (+145)MARAT SAFIN (-295)
ALISA KLYBANOVA (-360)
ROBIN SODERLING (-160)

3 TEAM PARLAY - Risking 1.3 Units to win 2.4 Units

MARIN CILIC (-250)
ROBIN SODERLING (-160)
PHILLIP KOHLSCHREIBER (-375)

More to come...just some early plays, looking for some single ones to add with Cilic as well...

Thanks for the links Train...been trying to find some good sites like that

And yeah, Hrbalty got smashed on...Cilic cleaned up though, need Soderling badly tonight

I like Soderling tonight as well. 3-1 career against Bag. Bag just 19-14 this past year while Sodering is 50-23. Soderling at a high with being ranked 17th (his highest ever) on January 5th. Bag on the downfall and just ranked 97th.

Soderling up 3-0 early....I know it's early, but he looks good tonight

If anyone wants to get a discussion thread going tomorrow that'd be tight...I know theres gotta be a few of you betting this stuff...

Soderling up 3-0 early....I know it's early, but he looks good tonight

If anyone wants to get a discussion thread going tomorrow that'd be tight...I know theres gotta be a few of you betting this stuff...

I was looking a bit and found this from a guy who writes for ESPN

Jelena Dokic vs. Anna Chakvetadze (17): Dokic's teary-eyed account of her tumultuous life after a first-round win over Tamira Paszek led the (Melbourne) Herald Sun to brandish the headline "My life is hell." Oh, and the former world No. 4 was featured on the front page of that paper Tuesday. Dokic is estranged from her controversial father, Damir, badmouthed Tennis Australia in the past -- the parties recently kissed and made up -- and fell out of the top 600 last year. She now sits at No. 187. Chakvetadze's got ample baggage, too. The Russian routinely erupts, and disappointed in 2008, sinking to 18th from sixth in the wake of an armed robbery at her Moscow home. Chakvetadze's court smarts can bamboozle when on form.
Prediction: Chakvetadze in three.

I don't know to much about this stuff as I just read it the past hour or so, but BM has Chakvetadze at -215. Not a lot of juice I don't think if you consider the ESPN guy predicting a sweep in 3 sets. I'll look at this one a bit more....starts sometime tonight though I think.

Just saw current rankings and they are: 18 for Chak and 187 for Dokic

Been watching on ESPN the past hour or so now,

Dunno about the chicks match though Gridiron...I know ahitspat is on the favorite already, could be worth a play...can parlay it with the guy at -345 and probably get close to 1-1

Soderling is fucking imploding right now and I'm watching it live

I can't bring myself to watch a tennis match, but as always, I wish you luck buddy!

:cheers:

You should check it out, I never watched Tennis before (or atleast...knew what I was watching)

But now that I understand it, it's pretty damn exciting. The scoring system is perfect.

Soderling up 5-3, looks like shit...so we MUST take this set...

Crowd is getting behind Baghdatis big time too...could be worrisome

I was looking a bit and found this from a guy who writes for ESPN

Jelena Dokic vs. Anna Chakvetadze (17): Dokic's teary-eyed account of her tumultuous life after a first-round win over Tamira Paszek led the (Melbourne) Herald Sun to brandish the headline "My life is hell." Oh, and the former world No. 4 was featured on the front page of that paper Tuesday. Dokic is estranged from her controversial father, Damir, badmouthed Tennis Australia in the past -- the parties recently kissed and made up -- and fell out of the top 600 last year. She now sits at No. 187. Chakvetadze's got ample baggage, too. The Russian routinely erupts, and disappointed in 2008, sinking to 18th from sixth in the wake of an armed robbery at her Moscow home. Chakvetadze's court smarts can bamboozle when on form.
Prediction: Chakvetadze in three.

I don't know to much about this stuff as I just read it the past hour or so, but BM has Chakvetadze at -215. Not a lot of juice I don't think if you consider the ESPN guy predicting a sweep in 3 sets. I'll look at this one a bit more....starts sometime tonight though I think.

Just saw current rankings and they are: 18 for Chak and 187 for Dokic

Womens tennis is best of 3.

Chak, after hitting her stride a couple of years ago, has lost something from her game. Tons of unforced errors. Ousted in the first round at Hobart (tuneup for the Aussie) to someone she should have easily beaten.

LOL Dan the only parlay I didn't post hits of course...CTG JINX in effect

Looking over todays stuff now, got an hour or two to kill....last night was enjoyable, even though I watched Soderling implode, I got to watch it at least and it was damn good...fun to watch too (can't believe I'm saying that)

Holla if CTG has any locks

FWIW about saying I hit the only parlay I didn't post - normally hate seeing people post that so I probably shouldn't have even...but I'll provide a pic of my only hit of the day

Just gives more fuel for today

15qcfg7.jpg

Back