College Bases

I tailed 11 of your plays yesterday & went 7-4 & picked up $190....thank you! Great write ups, they make me feel like I know something about the teams I am betting,,,which I don't, but I know you do. Keep up the great work

383 - UConn +1.5 -105

391 - William & Mary +3.5 +100

Huskies still got the lefty Marzi left, and Overton will likely throw for OU, who is a game removed from that forearm strain.

Bill & Mary couldn't be in a better position heading into this one as they got away with saving Farrell to get him that much-needed extra day of rest after throwing 210 pitches in the CAA tourney last weekend. They'll likely face Rondon, unless the Pack think they can get away with saving him, which I wouldn't consider because their available arms behind Rondon are very shaky. Rondon looked dominant in the ACC tourney, but 3.5 runs at even money is too good to pass up for a scrappy bunch with their ace on the hill. CAA with a good showing so far.

LSU had a rough go of it yesterday after Cody Glenn was suspended for violating team rules and Bregman and Rhymes both had to leave the Jackson State game after that collision. Rhymes was bleeding from his nose. Not sure if it was just a precautionary thing to take them out, or if it was something serious for both players. I already played SHSU, but if the CTG LSU crew has any updates on those guys, it would be appreciated.

LSU had a rough go of it yesterday after Cody Glenn was suspended for violating team rules and Bregman and Rhymes both had to leave the Jackson State game after that collision. Rhymes was bleeding from his nose. Not sure if it was just a precautionary thing to take them out, or if it was something serious for both players. I already played SHSU, but if the CTG LSU crew has any updates on those guys, it would be appreciated.

here's a bunch of info from their site:

http://www.lsusports.net/ViewArticl...173&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=208044361&DB_OEM_ID=5200

Recap:

367-68 - Troy/FSU over 9.5 -145
370 - FAU -1.5 -120
383 - UConn +1.5 -105
385 - Valpo +2.5 -125
387 - Austin Peay +2.5 -155
391 - William & Mary +3.5 +100
394 - Georgia Tech -1.5 -140
397 - Bowling Green +3.5 -140
401-02 - Jackson State/UL Lafayette Over 12.5 -130
403 - SHSU +3.5 +100
406 - Mercer +100
407-08 - South Alabama/Miss State Over 10.5 -140
410 - Arkansas -165
417 - UTSA +145
421 - San Diego State +120

(lsusports.net)

Updated on Bregman and Rhymes:

LSU coach Paul Mainieri said Friday night that LSU shortstop Alex Bregman was examined by doctors Friday afternoon, and it was determined that he did not suffer a fracture in his face. Bregman also passed all of the concussion tests that were administered.

Bregman will be checked again by doctors Saturday morning, and his playing status for Saturday’s 7 p.m. game vs. Sam Houston State will be determined at some time prior to first pitch

they are playing and cleared

Thanks Hugh.

341 - South Alabama -115

341-342 - Central Arkansas/South Alabama Over 10.5 -140

354 - UCSB +100

357 - Cal Poly -115

G4: Did Cent Ark play alabama? I show them playing so alb. Also have Ar st playing Columbia not cs fullerton. Let me know, thanks & gl

Yesterday was a very good day, is that ok

If you are here to start trouble I can assure you you will not be posting long, this site does not allow the b/s that your 1st post in this thread contained. If you don't understand what schrute said/meant you may want to just move on.

G4: Did Cent Ark play alabama? I show them playing so alb. Also have Ar st playing Columbia not cs fullerton. Let me know, thanks & gl

Central Arky played South Alabama, and will face Miss State tonight. Arizona State is playing Columbia right now. Winner faces Fullerton later tonight.

324, 343 - Indiana, Miss State -131

331, 339 - ML parlay: Vandy, LSU -160

339, 355 - ML parlay: LSU, Oregon State -135

342, 348 - Arkansas -120

love all the chalk, since i can't parlay i'm just laying it all out there. kinda nerve wracking but it's how this thing is shaping up

next week should be phenomenal

love all the chalk, since i can't parlay i'm just laying it all out there. kinda nerve wracking but it's how this thing is shaping up

next week should be phenomenal

Hell yeah, Supers should be great. Hope IU breaks the B10 30-year Omaha curse. That would be a nice story. Would also love to see Fullerton in the CWS. Garza is just silly. That cat was throwing an effortless 94 with a Hoffman-esque bugs bunny changeup and a Rivera-esque cutter. Didn't even have to use his slide piece last night. Some solid arms in this field. GL bro.

Thanks for the clarification, Dwight... and sorry for the confusion, Cash. Play, Hugh - Thanks fellas.

360 - UCLA -185

lol

Glad this fuckin day is about over... got crushed so bad today that I brought out a troll smh. Thankful I decided to only play these for a unit a piece.

Didn't have anything to parlay it with, but at least Eshelman is on the mound for Fullerton, I think.

363 - CS Fullerton -335

Back