Your Favorite Play Today and Why

Georgia -12.5
Been playing the shit out of Tennessee since middle of last year with great results and think this is a good team but feel the qb will will be overmatched versus the dogs defense. Everyone talking about the bama Georgia game next week as a look-ahead but that’s not how this works- especially this year. First order of business is to make it to the sec title game and to do that you need to win your division. For that reason I think both Georgia and bama will be just as focused this week as next. Wouldn’t be surprised if Georgia’s defense matches scoring of Tennesse offense today

I have 2.

pitt/BC over 43.. concerned about wind but places I check only showed 15mph which not end of world. Some guys said it was worse than that. If it stronger than that and it a crosswind I will be scared. Hopefully it a goal to goal wind which not as bad and hopefully the 15mph is accurate with maybe some occasional gust. I can live with that. Here the thing, there gonna be 75 passes in this game, at least imo! That a insanely low number for a Game when the ball be in the air so much! Plus I think the QBs will be under pressure so lots of bad things can happen that lead to points!!

Wku +7.,, Marshall getting way to much love for beating a app st team who has had so much coaching overturn I think it has caught up to them. Wku has played some really good offenses, they have a good defense that I think will show up more today against a team they familiar with. Wku transfer qb pigrome is a duel threat who will be able to make some plays with his feet in a game I think offense gonna be tough to come by. When these teams face off the games are typically decided in the last few minutes! Last 2 years Marshall has won by a fg. I expect another dog fight in this one so give me the points.

honorable mention to temple but seems so so square. I made the mistake of laying off AF last week since they hadn’t played a game, not sure I want to do that again. This week even tho owls haven’t played I think I have a pretty good idea what they are as they return a lot from last years team. Owls also no strangers to playing the option and they a very stout run defense. Navy is a shell of themselves and don’t think getting their original qb back is gonna matter much as he not very well versed in running the option. Another game where a struggling navy d has no film on their opponent either which a big disadvantage imo.

Despite a gimme td on first play of the game and another on a failed fourth down 1 play drive Georgia Tennessee wasn’t even close. Bennet sure loves to throw over the middle—doesn’t have the arm strength for out routes. I expect that to be exposed next week. Rtr

Back