Your Favorite Play Today And Why?

TCU/Iowa St un 21.5 1H

I have this game circled as an under originally because it fits into a nice trend where any team who scores more than 48 points and faces a conference opponent with a total <=60 the next game hit the under...furthermore both teams lean to fewer points in their games overall 1st half...Iowa st at home in particular has been very low scoring 1st half...the final nail in the coffin and the strongest factor for me that should ensure a conservative game plan is the pending weather. Strong winds 12-15 mph are forecast with a 90% chance of showers throughout the game...Correct me if I'm wrong but the Cyclones are on natural grass ta boot...I'm putting a dime on it

TCU/Iowa St un 21.5 1H

I have this game circled as an under originally because it fits into a nice trend where any team who scores more than 48 points and faces a conference opponent with a total <=60 the next game hit the under...furthermore both teams lean to fewer points in their games overall 1st half...Iowa st at home in particular has been very low scoring 1st half...the final nail in the coffin and the strongest factor for me that should ensure a conservative game plan is the pending weather. Strong winds 12-15 mph are forecast with a 90% chance of showers throughout the game...Correct me if I'm wrong but the Cyclones are on natural grass ta boot...I'm putting a dime on it

Makes tons of sense, tailing.

Pitt with the points or ml I like. Duke great as dogs, suck as favs and not convinced we not getting the better team w 4 points.

LSU 1H. Utah St makes a lot of mistakes. Tons. QB telegraphs vs slow weak competition and now this? LSU can’t do anything besides blow everyone out if they want to sneak in as a 1 loss team, assuming they lose to Bama.

I’m sensing you may be on puke VC? Lol. I didn’t see that one if you are, we always end up on opposite sides in this sport. Lol

If I’m VC I’m looking at Trask. Undefeated ATS.

I got a whole article on it but the discussion is so random and off-topic (looking at you BAR)

Florida. I think they could've given them 3+ and still gotten even action on both sides. As it stands, the majority of bets are backing the (apparently enticing) spot of "laying less than a field goal" on the road fave. Smells fishy and a lot of people took the bait, so I'm gonna try and put my $ on the other side of that.. interested to see where it goes the closer we get to kickoff though - watching the line move to see if I can "intercept a telegraph," so to speak. Seeing where the line goes. Looks pretty stuck in the mud at the moment though. Maybe they'll give me another 3 before kickoff, but the sub-3 line is pandering to the fave-backers right now. Cheers yo.

Interesting to me that auburn getting more love cause all across forumville gators seem incredibly popular. I played the under. I like both teams.

with the line move (or lack thereof) wouldn't surprise me if the game ended exactly on the 3 and turned out not to be "fishy line" but just perfectly lined lol

Nice! Sounds like a typical ncaa hoops Saturday for me, im not as confident w fb tho. When all said and done I’m sure number be up to 12ish plays for me! Lol.

Gl brotha
Same to you. Im eye fucking tulsa right now

Back