You Guessed it...Sas/Houston under 179

• Thread starter Thread starter Billivy
  • Start date Start date
B

Billivy

Again, why wouldn't i?
I told you guys four plays ago...I am gonna keep on betting this under until it burns me...i've played this total as low as 174 (two years ago) and as high as i think 182...this line AGAIN is rediculous...they have still not altered it. Along with San Antonio's defensive play last night and fatigue from ANY B2B (always have eccefted SAS a little more than most teams, even in blowouts)...and remember, this game wasn't really out of reach for Orlando until about 7 minutes to go in the 4th.

<TABLE class=data cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2><TBODY><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/24/07</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 85 - HOU 90</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 8.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 180.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>12/22/06</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 78 - HOU 97</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 8.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 181</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/14/06</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 84 - SA 92</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 1.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 177</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>4/19/06</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 87 - SA 89</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 3</TD><TD class=datacell>O 175</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/18/06</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 77 - SA 92</TD><TD class=datacell>SA -5.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 171</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/12/06</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 88 - HOU 81</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 11.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 176.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>11/17/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 86 - HOU 80</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 8.0</TD><TD class=datacell>U 178.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>3/27/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 83 - HOU 70</TD><TD class=datacell>SA -2.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 178.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>2/23/05</TD><TD class=datacell>SA 99 - HOU 81</TD><TD class=datacell>SA -11</TD><TD class=datacell>O 179.5</TD></TR><TR><TD class=datahl2>1/15/05</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 73 - SA 67</TD><TD class=datacell>HOU 6.5</TD><TD class=datacell>U 183.5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

and we know it goes much further back past these contests...they havent broken 180 in like 3 years guys...lets do this

Yeah Billivy,
not sure why they keep placing the totals this high but I will bite. There are teams that just send unders, unders, unders and this is 2 of them. GL to us and we'll use a little of that cash made last night on the Spurs!!

on with you billy as this is my 3rd time doing so. One of the best kept secrets in sports betting is this under.

well the line has dropped 3 points in 60 minutes...i think the jig is up...lol

Well it should go under I agree, but I won't take under 177 now, I think the value is gone, even though it should be a winner.

GL tonight bilivy :shake: Leaning Spurs here gotta say ;).

they certainly do..i think it helps keep the total low actually

Well it is second quarter and it looks like the OVER is the stone cold nuts.
I probably screwed you by tailing you on this one.
Sorry bill.

with this lead, i'm telling you that RIGHT NOW...in the third quarter, after a crazy scoring run...i still expect to win this

You need them to slow down and not show off in the last half of the 4th....but yeah, you got a chance...

yah...35 or so with the last 11 minutes of a blowout....i still expect to win to be honest

Billivy....
You the man!!!!!!!!!!!!
Another winner.
Great Job

Even I can't jinx you by tailing you :)

I thought about you be playing this but wasn't around a computer all day...ah well..plus I swore off totals ;)

Excellent work.

i IMed you with this on your phone before the line move tho...lol

the line had dropped 3 points before i got to call it in, in the end...i had 100 bucks on it...1/10th of what i would have put at 179, simply b/c the trend was 25/26 @ 179...it's all a numbers game...

but $100 is the answer to your question killa

Back