XLII

Am in the only one that thinks the media has blown this out of proportion with the Pitts pass rush--

I think they are going to get absolutely owned today. I think they are not going to get near KURT today.

With the media it has made PItts pass rush look like world beaters with this 2 week break, all of a sudden their pass rush is like a bunch of hungry tigers, its NFL players vs NFL players, i dont think they get any special rush, no better rush than ATL, carolina or Philly did.

I am not buying this love for PItts pass rush.

Pitts does not double team receivers, look for Boldin and Fitz to rip apart Pitts db's-

In the red zone automatic TD for zona, Fitz is gonna own Pitts db's-

OK-- I spent way too much time researching all the props.. Its like crack man, I just couldn't stop..

I usually play one.. Last year was Boss over receptions--- a loss as he dropped a pass right in his hands.. I made a ton on the game but still not over that lost prop bet..

Here it is:

James over 1 reception, -120; 3 units.....

Dump offs.. James is the 1st and 2nd down back and think we see at least 3 or 4 dump offs versus steelers blitz.. Also think they have at least one or two screen packages, featuring James... Arrington is the 3rd and long back but James will get 2 catches IMO..

To lose this bet James needs to have no receptions.Since his return from exile that hasn't happened yet..:popcorn:

Thanks tee. Any opinion on the total? GL to you also!

want to see what happens in the first half bro.. I will likely have a 2H play on the total... I believe Ariz scores 21 or more if that helps... Pitt will have several long clock eating drives, do they end in Fgs or TDs?.. That is the key to the total bet and I dont have a good feel for it...

Probably lean the under to be honest..

Tee i cant find that prop--

i have the prop-- James receiving yard over under 8.5 yards

HIghtower receiing yards over under 9.5 yards

would you take any of these ones instaed?

Ariz got the lead and got conservative.. More Ariz inexplicable reverse 2h gameplan than anything Philly did IMO... Then, Ariz got down, with the game on the line, turned it back on, marched the length of the field and here we are..

But hear what you are saying bro:shake:

I agree, they will get to Warner... But they will also give up some big plays trying... That, in essence, is my bet.

Great discussion guys.. Keep it coming..

you can argue Arizona got the lead and got conservative, just like you could argue PIT got the big lead and got conservative against the Chargers to allow the below results... and I would still be happy if Warner ended up with those stats and lost by double digits like Rivers and SD did...

<TABLE class=tablehead style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 5px" cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3><TBODY><TR class=stathead style="BACKGROUND: #05173c"><TD colSpan=5>San Diego Passing</TD></TR><TR class=colhead align=right><TD align=left></TD><TD>C/ATT</TD><TD>YDS</TD><TD>TD</TD><TD>INT</TD></TR><TR class=oddrow align=right><TD align=left>Rivers</TD><TD>21/35</TD><TD>308</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>1</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:4_12_12:

but I understand what you're saying as well bud...

I think the argument can go forever...

but I also feel pressuring Warner as much as possible the way PIT knows how may allow Warner to identify and find the open receiver quickly, but those completions should lead to short gains most of the time he gets away with it... and should lead to real problems when he doesn't... may even take a toll..

so I still believe the best bet for PIT is to get as much pressure all game long as possible... which I think they can do.

stay away from Hightower prop IMO.. Only 2 catches last 4 games..

Jame over 1.5 at plus money is tough.. Would probably still play it but like 1 a lot better

Tee I don't get TT's, do you like the over 23 or Zona PK better?

over....

and if I could get over TT up to 13.5 at reduced juice I would like it.. Think that addressed the other question...

Can not believe the end of that half... Really, most game turning play in SB history I think.. You guys agree?

We'll see if it turns the game. If it doesn't, and Arizona can come back it will just add to this being a great game which this has the makings of if only the scoring continues.

I just failed to believe he was ever going to score, and I never thought it would count because of the flag.

Well, we were right there, Tee, just didn't get that ML, but tough to really complain.

Congrats on the winners.

Back