Wyoming at UNLV

JML4481

Pretty much a regular
Anyone know anything about this game, minus the goofy line movement....JPicks? VK? Anyone? I can get 7 on Wyoming...worth it or not?

Cliff Notes version RJ? Just the letdown spot for Wyoming? Travel? Both? The only reason I'm scratching my head is the fact that it opened at 9 and is down to 6 almost everywhere, and I can grab 7 with the Cowboys

Knowing nothing I would say that the "public" loved the points after seeing that they beat the great VOLS last week. I also figure the VOLS laid down on Fulmer giving a false perception that Wyoming is hot or on the uptrend. Strictly speculation but I am the "public" on far too many plays.

I meant to say the VOLS laid down because of the Fulmer firing. The players are on Fulmers side and feel responsible for his firing therefore not trying the week he gets the ax.

Yeah that.

If you believe in Sports Insights, they are saying UNLV is getting nearly 2/3rds of the bets although the line went down....That's where I'm confused and would usually make this a play....but it's F'n Wyoming.

Would rather not lay points with the Rebels minus Clayton, but Claussen played really well last week against a decent defense. Wyoming with a new QB who played decent at TEN. Mainly didn't gift the game away to the other team. If you bet Wyoming be prepared for them to do something completely stupid to give the game away. Have to lean UNLV here with the over as Wyoming was in Tennessee last Saturday, fly to Wyoming, and then on to Vegas for a Thursday night game all with a Freshman QB. Probably see the Cowboys hand of to Moore about 35 times tonight.

Yeah, not gonna bet it....just gonna hope Buffalo and Miami cash and then wait until Saturday

Would rather not lay points with the Rebels minus Clayton, but Claussen played really well last week against a decent defense. Wyoming with a new QB who played decent at TEN. Mainly didn't gift the game away to the other team. If you bet Wyoming be prepared for them to do something completely stupid to give the game away. Have to lean UNLV here with the over as Wyoming was in Tennessee last Saturday, fly to Wyoming, and then on to Vegas for a Thursday night game all with a Freshman QB. Probably see the Cowboys hand of to Moore about 35 times tonight.

Agree here.

Clayton is out with a torn MCL. He will not play tonight.

Back