Wylies NHL picks

Wylies

I will be posting all my picks for the whole regular season in this thread. Standard picks are to win 1 unit on favs and risking 1 unit on dogs.

Wednesday 10/8:

TOR -110
SJ +121

Opening Night: 2-1 (+1.11 units) I'll take it

Thursday 10/9:

BUF +110
NYR +135
FLA +165

I tend to take a lot of ugly dogs. Especially ones not playing on the 2nd night of a back to back. It can lead to overall losing record but I think there's value there.

goodluck wylies, health on the sabres...culture has changed there for the better, but I don't think they are very good team.. Didn't do anything to help in goal, brought in an old Gionta but a leader and brought back Matt Moulson whose production should go up.. no boone jenner, but this columbus team should be good...Bob can be a sieve in net so consider an over there as well

gsro- I agree the Sabres will not be a good team this year. I just think this is a good spot for them being a home dog vs what I think is an average team. Columbus is a little banged up and who know's what they'll get from Johansen after holding out all preseason. I think later in the season Buffalo will be a good play against team. They could be in full tank mode in order to have the best chance at the #1 pick and Connor McDavid.

Pretty brutal start so far. Don't like much tonight and nothing yet tomorrow. Will try to update my pathetic record later tonight.

10/14:

WAS +100
CGY +160

Might have a play on the Kings/Blues later. All these are for tomorrow.

10/17:

DET +110
NASH +110
MIN +130

Back