WTF Delhomme

xxDaJackaLxx

Speaker for the Dead
This piece of shit should be fucking shot through the throat!
:hairout:

Unreal! Asshole blew a HUGE potential gain for me. CHOKE ARTIST! I had the OVER parlayed with CAR ML. It was going so perfectly until the very last play. He couldn't let it go to OT....he had to blow the game.

Just a vent thread. Any others wanna beat the guy down?

Delhomme is an Rtard in every sense of the word. That was some stupid shit he pulled tonight but Fox is just as much to blame for the idiotic play call.

They should have run it 3 times to get the the end zone or dumped it to Steve smith.

<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I dont mean to be bitter because a loss is a loss but the rule books state that any contact with the hands after 5 yards, is a penalty.

Sheppard clearly contacted Keyshawn on the goaline, making that 7 yards off the line of scrimmage, which was the reason Keyshawn was in the wrong spot when the ball got there.

Am I wrong here? Congrats to all Philly backers by the way.

MistaFlava said:
<HR style="COLOR: #fdde82" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I dont mean to be bitter because a loss is a loss but the rule books state that any contact with the hands after 5 yards, is a penalty.

Sheppard clearly contacted Keyshawn on the goaline, making that 7 yards off the line of scrimmage, which was the reason Keyshawn was in the wrong spot when the ball got there.

Am I wrong here? Congrats to all Philly backers by the way.

like was stated at the time of concern "its not 5 yards to the blade of grass." in other words, its all estimated w/in a reasonable amount. furthermore, they didnt really appear to move the jersey let alone the offensive player.

Scourage, you are right. Up the gut or out to the flats... And Flava, you're right too. Where's the flag? What a shitty last 30 seconds. Thursday can't come soon enough!

dont get me wrong, it was a shitty, shitty way to end the game, but i think that would have been a horrible way to end the game right there on such a petty call. the running game seemed to work all night, but they went for the dagger.

i felt similar when they DID call a phantom PI against OSU in the final minute or so of the OSU/Michigan game on 4th and long to fuck my bet up...i feel your pain

SherHood said:
i felt similar when they DID call a phantom PI against OSU in the final minute or so of the OSU/Michigan game on 4th and long to fuck my bet up...i feel your pain

need the pics again please...

Phantom my ass...

Five years later and people still spewing bullshit.

Sorry for CAR backers...tough way to end...

Last edited:
SherHood said:

Alright...

Before the pass.....damn that's a handful of jersey he's got...

and the one nobody likes to talk about....it was 17-14 w/ a minute left in regulation and miami was out of timeouts....tOSU gets a first down the game is over...

Here's the third down play which was a pass to Gamble...

This wasn't called....

Speaking about the Eagles win..

I must have lost 25 games this season in pro and college by blown leads and pass interference calls, that worked against me.

I didnt deserve to win this ONE game, but since these refs have taken all the others from my plays, I'll take this one. !

Back