Wta PDG Antwerp

Songo

Pretty much a regular
06' season record: -29.86 units
07' season record: -9.48 units
last played week: -4.5 u

Hi everyone on this forum, Id like to share my plays with all here.
As you see I had horrible last year, and this year also hasnt
changed too much. Im down nearly 10 units. But Im in positive
thinking, and I hope with this day I joined to this forum, my luck
(or rather the way of capping) will change to the better.

One play for now, and I think I'll back with another one later:

Bammer+5 over Chakvetadze @+105 (5dimes) 3 units

Chakvetadze not to win,layed 3 units at 1.2 (betfair)

Sybille gots +5 games here and I really like it. A lot of people
expected that she will be probably tired (She won a tittle last week
at Thailand), so basically C.Maes has had her chances yesterday. The
true was different - Sybille completely crashed Caroline, giving her
no chance at all. She spent about only 1 hour on the courts, so it
didnt affect too much to her tiredness. She's playing a solid tennis
now, with a lot of confidence. I would say - the similar solid game
to Chakky at currently days. Anna also in-form, solid, little better
at the net, but she can't be as big fave here. This can be a revenge
for Sybille (they played against at AO) and she'll keep this match
close, of coz if Sybille's tiredness wont give a sign.

with a respect to all, DanceTeacher (DT), from covers.
(I will post at covers as well, I hope I didnt break some forum's rules posting at two forums, if I did, please tell me immediately)

thanks to all, appreciate warm welcome.

I thought I'll take a day off, but decided to play small on one late game:

Dechy+5 over Ivanovic @1.8 (fonbet) 1 unit

I dont like bet at this shitty book, but I late with this play by a few hours, and I can only find at fonbet +5 for Nate. It was +6 GB, but now its +4.
Giving 5 games for Nate should be enough I think. Didnt like her match at AO against Martina, but it looks she little improved her game, as she beats an in-form Tati Garbin lately. In the first round she won over Julie who cames from qualies, and its always harder to play against qualifiers who accommodate to the courts. Besides that an indoor courts are liked by Nate. She's the kind of player who knows how to come to the net, and attack if its possibilities. On the other side, Ana didnt impressed me by her game in Antwerp. A lot of UE's, bad choices in hitting... only her serve was big as always and a few huge forehands. And this saved her to be not broken.
If Nate made a plan for today's to be more offensive, and will be solid from the baseline, as I have the hope in that, this match match should be a close one.

I got Toronto_Mike's girlfriend in a parlay, so for our sake, I hope she comes out and wins 6-4 6-4. GL dude.

good call on Ana, Shakes :shake:

Will Kim Clijsters win 2-0? Yes @1.633 (pinny) 1.5 units

Ana had two easy opponents this week - Anastazija, who couldnt hold serve, making DF's at important moments, a lot of UE's, weak return.... this couldnt damage Ana's power game. And in the sec round - Nate, who was solid at her serve, at the net, and from the baseline, but there was the similar story - she's just to weak for Ana's powerful game.
Though Ana was strugglin against Anastazija, and the same was yesterday. She was serving for the 1 set, and was broken... she was serving at *6-5 in the sec set for the match, was broken... Ana was making too many errors and her serve wasnt working for all match.
I know Ana's a dangeorus player with her powerful ground strokes. But this time she'll have Kim on the other side, who is one of the best players at the defense, and im sure Kim will not giving up running for all balls, as Nate was doing yesterday. Kim is focused, and wants to show here from the best side. If she'll be broken, she'll fight to re-break, as she know losing a set against Ana is too dangerous bizness. Kim has the better serve than Nate and Anastazija, she's the better player at defense, and she has harder shots with more variety than those both players. I see 6-3, 7-5 for Kim today.

thanks Shakes.

Kim Clijsters to win Antwerp @1.96 (betfair) 1.5 units

wanted to post it at least one hour before the match, thoughts in about 30 minutes..

Allright, Kim will have to win two tough matches to make her dreams true. Its no needed to write about her motivation, cuz this an obvious thing. she proved yesterday that she's fully fit and can play at the high level. Today she'll face another young opponent, so again the experience should prevail here. Tati is running and hitting very well, though she was nervous ag. Elena, and that costed her losing her serve many times. Tati plays also well at the baseline, but if she doesnt dictate the game, she becomes frustrated. Also her weakness is that she sometimes cant hit an easy balls,and this is an important thing against such a good defender as Kim is. If Kim will play as in two previous matches,she should dictate today's game.

If Kim will win, she'll play ag. Momo tomorro. Momo seems to play better and better. Anyway I never liked her game. I dont know but always when I see her hitting the ball Im scared that this will go to the net. She has so passive shots, though her backhand is awesome. Momo can be very dangerous player, as she attacks pretty often. Anyway not every run to the net is a good idea, cuz she hasnt good return at all. I see Kimmie prevailing at long rallies from the baseline, and see her making less errors than Momo tomorrow. All in all its (can be) a final, so its the obvious thing this can be a tough match. But again all the people there will be on the Kim's side, so I also will join the crowd cheering for Kimmie tomorrow.

thanks Shakes.

Kim Clijsters to win Antwerp @1.96 (betfair) 1.5 units

wanted to post it at least one hour before the match, thoughts in about 30 minutes..

I think that is a fair price considering she has the crowd support and well this is her swan song. She just destroyed Ivanovic. Hope this pull through for you!

Back