WOW!!! Cubbies walk off HOMER to STEAL the Nats Game!!!

LeRinkRat

Pretty much a regular
pinch hitter David Bote walk off grand slam HOMER bottom of the 9th to STEAL the game 4-3 from the Nat's. 4th time this season they have come back in the 9th and a bunch more where they TIED :sportsfanfinger:

That was great. It was painful to watch though. Reminded me of that brewers beat a couple days ago when Knebel walked the bases loaded with no outs.

Can’t imagine what it feels like to be THAT guy though

Sometimes in sports it’s hard to draw the line between one team actually winning or the other team losing, but tonight, the Nats lost.

That was great. It was painful to watch though. Reminded me of that brewers beat a couple days ago when Knebel walked the bases loaded with no outs.

Can’t imagine what it feels like to be THAT guy though

Sometimes in sports it’s hard to draw the line between one team actually winning or the other team losing, but tonight, the Nats lost.

Games like this are why I prefer betting 1h lines in baseball. Usually just have to cap the starting pitchers and not worry about the pen

Games like this are why I prefer betting 1h lines in baseball. Usually just have to cap the starting pitchers and not worry about the pen

That’s true. I’ve honestly never gotten into first 5 betting but I can definitely see where that’d be advantageous. Long term, does that usually make a significant difference ?

That’s true. I’ve honestly never gotten into first 5 betting but I can definitely see where that’d be advantageous. Long term, does that usually make a significant difference ?

Some will say yes, others no. Just from my perspective I find it easier to cap w less variables coming into play. Even if you cap the pens you don’t always know who is available or not or if they will even pitch.

Had a very small bet on Cubs and a real bet on under 7,5 plus 5 cents
Really surprised to hear what happened but works for me.

Back