Would You Split a Unit on the Rams/Chiefs to Win the Super Bowl?

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Getting both at +

I'm kinda debating this with a friend.

Couple worries are playoff experience and defense.

God no. At this time?? No value. I gotta get teams like these early,, at this point in season only teams im looking at the ones who have underperformed. Can’t be tying money up in things that don’t have huge payouts, all it take a injury to mahomes and that bet toast. Really dont think kc making it out of afc anyways but I been wrong once or twice in my life! Lol

No way anyone knew how good those teams were then so thats pretty strict thing to suggest dude but i feel your point. thats why i don‘t like futures in general. But still think its compelling to think one of them wins it. Maybe when they get exposed at some point and the hype plummets

No way anyone knew how good those teams were then so thats pretty strict thing to suggest dude but i feel your point. thats why i don‘t like futures in general. But still think its compelling to think one of them wins it. Maybe when they get exposed at some point and the hype plummets

I thought rams were the favorite coming into the year, they were imo anyways. Last time I played a SB future was the year kap replaced Alex Smith, man that SB stung! Too big a degen to hedge, wanted the action!! Lol

Back