Would you do this trade?

cappingbob

Pretty much a regular
point every 20 yards rushing 25 yards receiving and PPR. 6 point TD and if RB catches TD it doubles points.

Been offered Ridley and J Thomas (Den TE) for J Charles. I am very weak at TE since took flyer on Sudfeld thinking he may have good year and had to p/u D Clark to start if dont make trade. Thanks

Everyone had to draft 2 TE so not much of anything on wire. That would leave me Ridley Wilson and D Richardson at RB. So torn on this. May just ride with D Clark and keep Charles.

Everyone had to draft 2 TE so not much of anything on wire. That would leave me Ridley Wilson and D Richardson at RB. So torn on this. May just ride with D Clark and keep Charles.
Yea no way with the question marks surrounding Ridley and Wilson...

i still feel there has to be a better option then Clark though...

Ya there is questions with both but I do feel like they are in great positions to have awesome years. If Wilson doesnt fumble he should have a great year IMO. Really liked him going into the year but nervous after last weeks benching.

Really messed up with Sudfeld and the TE position. I just thought with the preseason he had and with hernandez not being there he would of had a great year and wouldnt have to use pick on TE early. Messed up badly there!!

Wow...double pts for rb receiving tds and ppr. I'd have to do some research on that, but, first thing that comes to mind.....

Can you get Sproles or Reggie???

For the love of god don't do this. Charles is gonna catch 4-5 balls a game and get in for a few scores. Ridley will catch 4 balls in the next 4 games. Yard points are so low for rushing that the ppr makes the difference much greater between those who do and don't catch passes.

Dallas Clark had 12 targets last week and amendola is out this week opening up targets for sufeld. Play one of those two

Shady would be a great rb to have in this league as well...value too high right now though after the game he had on MNF.

For the love of god don't do this. Charles is gonna catch 4-5 balls a game and get in for a few scores. Ridley will catch 4 balls in the next 4 games. Yard points are so low for rushing that the ppr makes the difference much greater between those who do and don't catch passes.

Dallas Clark had 12 targets last week and amendola is out this week opening up targets for sufeld. Play one of those two
sudfeld is out too

charles is a great RB to have in a ppr...those bonuses seem to only augment his value as far as the avg. ridley didn't look very good last night and i wonder what kinda value he's gonna have if the pats cant get in the red zone....vareen is only out a few weeks too

charles is a great RB to have in a ppr...those bonuses seem to only augment his value as far as the avg. ridley didn't look very good last night and i wonder what kinda value he's gonna have if the pats cant get in the red zone....vareen is only out a few weeks too
vareen can't return until week 11.

oh wow IR....that was still a very small part of my thinking anyways....

the difference between Charles and Ridley in this scoring format is a lot more then it will be for Thomas and the committee that you will platoon throughout the seasson

Back