Worst fans I have ever encountered

lindetrain

Pretty much a regular
I'm sure there are worse out there, but South Carolina fans were absolutely classless. I have never come across people who are just so ridiculously rude, and make sure to let you know that you are not welcome and they don't give a fuck about you.

Nothing worse than driving seven hours down for the game and having people in your face the entire game and after the game when you have said absolutely nothing to piss them off. SC beats UK every year, they were the favorites to win this game, yet the fans made sure to be complete dicks to us...

I have absolutely no interest in returning to this piece of shit school in the near future, and I will be rooting extremely hard for the Cocks to lose every game they play from here on out...I even like Louisville fans more than the people I ran into today.

Worse than this guy??

5a55bfe9-d3db-407c-8b5b-2480f0f268d8.jpg

I'm sure there are worse out there, but South Carolina fans were absolutely classless. I have never come across people who are just so ridiculously rude, and make sure to let you know that you are not welcome and they don't give a fuck about you.

Never been to philly, huh?

Sorry to hear that. That does suck...

zactly

By the way Linde..your team is still fuckin solid..just Andre made some bad plays tonight..I would play them again in same spot..sorry about the tough experience

I don't think any less of this team than I did entering tonight...I knew it was a bad spot for us and I just hoped we were good enough to overcome it. Eliminate those ridiculous turnovers, and we probably win that game.

If anything I love them against LSU even more, as long as LSU takes care of business against Florida. I still think they are a damn good group...

Funny. Sounds like Spurriers old fans at UF. I'll talk that sh*t right back at them...half of them don't know how to talk trash. You've almost gotta expect it at some schools: UM and UF are two that I prepare for the DICKS. They just wanted to give you hell because you showed up...I'm sure you had on Kentucky colors...where were you sitting? I'm sure they have their good and bad fans, but probably more bad, since they're not a school with a winning tradition; they just don't know how to handle themselves. Great game to watch...I actually hope they continue to upset some teams...especially the Gaytors. So, explain in detail how/what these dicks...or should I say COCKS, you speak of, were acting/spewing.

Funny. Sounds like Spurriers old fans at UF. I'll talk that sh*t right back at them...half of them don't know how to talk trash. You've almost gotta expect it at some schools: UM and UF are two that I prepare for the DICKS. They just wanted to give you hell because you showed up...I'm sure you had on Kentucky colors...where were you sitting? I'm sure they have their good and bad fans, but probably more bad, since they're not a school with a winning tradition; they just don't know how to handle themselves. Great game to watch...I actually hope they continue to upset some teams...especially the Gaytors. So, explain in detail how/what these dicks...or should I say COCKS, you speak of, were acting/spewing.

Just constantly talking trash, kicking us while we're already down...you don't just get up in someone's face after a big SEC loss and start talking mad shit to them...atleast not when it's UK.

Call me crazy, but I can't even recall an occasion where a UK fan just randomly started talking shit to an opposing fan in Lexington...these SC fans just always had something to say, would laugh at us as we walked by, would clap, would get up and say "Go Cocks" in our face. Oh yeah, and we heard about Woodson not being a Heisman candidate plenty of times.

We're not fucking Florida, we're not LSU...there's absolutely NO reason to treat UK fans like shit. SC was favored, they beat us every year, they have no reason to dislike us.

Gotta open that ass up and make them ask for their Mama...LOL

Basically, get over it!!! That's how it is in Enemy territory!! Remember that when you travel. I've been to Happy Valley and had Full 32 Oz. Soda's thrown at my head and had my share of scraps with hostile fans. But i always give it back when their piece of shit team comes to town!! Believe that!!

Sorry to hear bout the tough luck though brotherman

Then again, i don't know how old you are. Regardless--fuck 'em up!! Then maybe they will think the next time thay get in your grill!!

Then again, i don't know how old you are. Regardless--fuck 'em up!! Then maybe they will think the next time thay get in your grill!!

Solid advice right there. Someone says, "Hey, your team sucks ass!" So I punch them and then get to spend the night in the pokey. Nothing better than that. Fuck 'em up next time linde!

Sounds like UNLV. About 20 kids from the local trailer park show up to every game, I'm guessing they never went to high school nevertheless UNLV, and they're always a bunch of pricks. I've been hit with so many beer cans @UNLV sporting events that I've finally turned it into a game with friends when we go. Whoever gets hit with the least amount of objects has to buy the first round.

LOL a South Carolina fan adds to the list versus defending his fella COCKS.

Funny the cock fans that came to Baton Rouge were somewhat respectable and nice. Of course free food and beer to no end can temper the roughest of fans. After the game, the party rolled on although the COCK fans were not nearly as cheery as before.

I agree kicking while down is uncalled for. Now if you upset LSU in Baton Rouge that is when you need to turn those shirts inside out and get to stepping. And I agree the fans that make the news etc are rarely affiliated with the universities. They just happen to be drunk and unruly in your presence that weekend versus a local pub.

SC fans were probably just sour from the insults they endured by LSU fans two week prior. LSU fans are pretty rough and even classless after a few bottles of Jasper Daniels. I am an LSU fan, and I will openly admit this. Some fans of LSU are completely classless. I'm just glad I am always on their side.

How am I going to defend it? I think its classless. Now if Linde was in the student section in all blue chanting "KENTUCKY" for the whole game, he prob got an earful. I don't know what happened but I hate when fans talk shit about a win. I like to win and shutup and I feel I am a pretty down to earth fan, I still don't think we are a top 10 team. We could be at the end of the yr but we have a long ways to improve. The good thing is that we are so young so there is so much room to grow.

ive never heard more WAHing in my life than there is in this thread.....IMO if your gunna go into some other teams building you better be mentally prepared for the hostile enviornment your walking into.......you dont just go into a stadium with a thousand drunk students wearing different colors in a big time game and expect to get treated with respect, it just aint happening....take it like a man or do sumtin about it

Yeah I don't always like to admit it but Tech fans can be pretty damn brutal and sometimes classless.

Since I am anti-LSU, but love to tailgate, my compromise is to go to tailgate every weekend but always wear the shirt of the team LSU is playing that day. I don't go to the games, mind you, just wear the shirt around campus all day.

Anyway, after the South Carolina game, I'm standing in line for the port-a-lets when some drunken retard comes up to the line and just starts yelling and pointing at me, "GAMECOCKS SUCK! GAMECOCKS SUCK!"

Instead of getting upset, I looked him dead in the eye and said, "That's alright, buddy. But USC would have beaten us by more than 12 points. It looks like LSU still has some catching up to do."

He looked like I had just kicked his dog.

Ever been to Ohio State? Those fans were awful. One meathead tried to pick a fight with my friend after the game and all we were doing was walking back to our car. I know there are a lot of OSU guys on the board but sorry, just classless fans. I think its an acknowledged fact too.

I think the whole "who has the worst fans" is right up there with "who has the best conference". It amazes me that 1 person can try and pick a fight with you and the remaining 105,236 fans are classless.

I am 100% for sure that someone has had a bad experience at every venue in the country.

Ever been to Ohio State? Those fans were awful. One meathead tried to pick a fight with my friend after the game and all we were doing was walking back to our car. I know there are a lot of OSU guys on the board but sorry, just classless fans. I think its an acknowledged fact too.
Just a matter of time...

I think the whole "who has the worst fans" is right up there with "who has the best conference". It amazes me that 1 person can try and pick a fight with you and the remaining 105,236 fans are classless.

I am 100% for sure that someone has had a bad experience at every venue in the country.
:cheers:

Does it usually require the school president issuing an apology since so many fans had similar experiences? Wasn't just me and that wasn't the only incident I encountered while I was in Columbus.

There's good and bad in every group I think is why tOSU fans get sick of the same ole generalization...

I was at that game alby and had several Texas fans we tailgated w/ at a huge tailgate for a long time and everyone was cordial and had a good time..

If I had to guess, that incident happened after the loss about midnight after the game....doesn't excuse, but goes to explain it a bit more..

Most Bucks fans are great...extremely knowledgeable and passionate..

SOme punk 21 year old college student doesn't represent our fanbase.

Just constantly talking trash, kicking us while we're already down...you don't just get up in someone's face after a big SEC loss and start talking mad shit to them...atleast not when it's UK.

:36_11_6:

Maybe next time mommy can hold your hand when you go to the game. Don't be such a baby. What do you expect will happen when you're a top 10 team going into the other teams environment? Between this thread and "oh god my roommate smokes pot thread" I'm starting to think you're about 14. What a cry baby.

ive never heard more WAHing in my life than there is in this thread.....IMO if your gunna go into some other teams building you better be mentally prepared for the hostile enviornment your walking into.......you dont just go into a stadium with a thousand drunk students wearing different colors in a big time game and expect to get treated with respect, it just aint happening....take it like a man or do sumtin about it

:cheers:

When I go up to Oakland to watch my favorite team (SD Chargers) play, I don't wear my Chargers gear. It's not worth it. I go there with my friends and quietly watch the game. I'm too old to deal with crap from fans of the other team, esp Raider fans. They might kill someone over the game!!!

Nothing worse than driving seven hours down for the game and having people in your face the entire game and after the game when you have said absolutely nothing to piss them off. SC beats UK every year, they were the favorites to win this game, yet the fans made sure to be complete dicks to us...

I have absolutely no interest in returning to this piece of shit school in the near future, and I will be rooting extremely hard for the Cocks to lose every game they play from here on out...I even like Louisville fans more than the people I ran into today.

You obviously have never met a Cal fan.

You obviously have never met a Cal fan.

Kind of touching on Cal..

When they played Tennessee, they showed a group of fans watching the game from some hill or sum shit over the stadium.. The reporter ended by saying "its hazy up here"..

I can't picture those stoners being too obnoxious.

"Dude, like your team, sucks dude"

Kind of sounds like how UK treated UL fans this year. Stormed the field after beating a team that Syc beat the next week. Went over to the UL section flying the bird holding their 4 yr old kids. Agree with some of the other guys, all relative and you got to expect some of it. All schools have some classless fans IMO!

The more important question is how was the ass down there?

I'm an Oakland fan, and I go to Raider games and it's just like any other place. There's good and bad fans. You just need to get lucky and sit next to some decent fans. But be prepared cus the odds are against you.

100,000 peoplem chances are pretty good there will always be bad seeds in the bunch...

most are just passionate and sitting in the enemies colours is agitating to any fan.... hell I get on people wearing other jerseys at Leafs games...

Best line I heard a few weeks ago was when I was at the Wisky/Iowa game... a man in his 30's and his young daughter, I'm assuming 3-5 years old where walking down the street wearing all Iowa gear. Man says to his daughter "Now remember if you see anyone wearing red, be especially nice to them."

You go to an opponents stadium/city and want to wear your home team colors, if you can't handle being chanted at, yelled at, and ridiculed you shouldn't go in my opinion. Where the line is crossed is any physical
confrontation. I don't care if you're 10 or 80 you come to a Wisconsin game you're going to be called every name in the book, but the same ones yelling and swearing at you will be willing to knock one down with you.

Saban called the student section out at a press conference on Monday after the UGA game. I was in the student section, and I was fairly classless. I lost a bit of respect for him with that.

:13_4_10:

Man, you should never come to any sport matchup in south america......
Bro, we cage visiting team fans for theyre own security........ they have arround 100 yards of un-used seats in every direction and they have to leave immediateley the game ends, cause the home fans cant leave the stadium for 30 mins, if the visitors are still there when they leave........ man they are over!!
Of course that when home team looses they wont guard the gates, and home fans leave early and wait for visitors....

So please feell lucky you just got some trash talk in your face, and not a rock in the face.........
I respect you a lot as a capper, but please dont cry for something like that........

I made this trip from Mexico to Sao Paolo, and all the love I recieved form Brazilians was batteries (AA) and a bunch of brazilian coins thrown at me, whilst we were being "protected" by police, and the allways traditional pee bath......

Does it usually require the school president issuing an apology since so many fans had similar experiences? Wasn't just me and that wasn't the only incident I encountered while I was in Columbus.

I am sure that tOSU fans were treated to the finest standards and koom bah ya.

The way I see it, you guys brought an estimated 15,000 fans. 150 fans had hotdogs thrown at them and a few F-You's. A whopping 1% had a bad experience.

Ohio Stadium holds an estimated 105,000. There is also an estimated 100,000 outside tailgaiting. Take out the 15,000 UT fans, we then have 105,000 (inside) + 100,00 (outside) - 15,000 (UT fans) = 190,000 tOSU fans running around. Say we fought dirty, and it was for every 1 picked on UT fan, it took 3 tOSU fans to do the picking. That would equal 450 bullies. That is a whopping .23% of the OSU fans that are bullies.

Out of control, out of control. Cant wait to go to UT to get my singing on, arm in arm.

But, you also have to remember I am a UK fan...we don't even have the right to talk shit to opposing SEC fans usually and I do not experience these big SEC games very often...UF, UGA, UT, LSU fans are all used to it I'm sure.

But, you also have to remember I am a UK fan...we don't even have the right to talk shit to opposing SEC fans usually and I do not experience these big SEC games very often...UF, UGA, UT, LSU fans are all used to it I'm sure.

Take it as a compliment your team is finally doing something this year... The more shit you get, must mean your team is doing something right.

Take it as a compliment your team is finally doing something this year... The more shit you get, must mean your team is doing something right.

That is how I'm starting to look at it...I told my buddies it was pretty sweet how the stadium staff brought the goalposts down so the fans wouldn't tear them down after the game...it really says something about how far the program has come.

I had no idea these threads would blow up like this...and I didn't know how many people were gonna be fucking dicks about it. I really just expected some people to agree with their experiences and it would be no big thing...

I put UGAY fans in this category, forgot to add that. They are miserable fans
I've been to almost everywhere in the SEC, and UGA was the only one we had problems with. They were the most arrogant, stuck up people I've ever seen. They tried to fight every UT fan in site when UT won in Athens in 2004, and even get in girls faces calling sluts and so on. Wished I could of fucked them up but it would have been about 30 on 5 so we just kept walking.

Back