Worm's NBA 11/5

Worm1120

An apple a day keeps the bookie away
I'll add some reasoning if i have time. And lookin at some other plays...

YTD: 0-1 (-1.1 units)

Magic -2.5
(1.65/1.5)
Celtics -1.5 (1.1/1)
Bucks +5 (1.2/1)

Last edited:
Quick thoughts

I can't get over this lineup that the Sixers are throwing out there. This play is simply fading a horrific team with a low number. Plus, I like the way Orlando looked at Chicago last night. I think they'll handle the b2b fine since they're so damn young. They're desperate for their first win and will see this game as a GREAT opportunity to get it. while that may be true for Philly too, i just don't know if they're capable of winning games at the moment

Celtics have impressed me so far. In their 1 home game, they crushed the Nets who otherwise have looked pretty solid. Toronto is banged up and coming off a b2b where they had to play hard last night to pull away from the Thunder. Just love having Amir and Jonas out. Toronto's strength is their backcourt and the Celtics have great defensive guards - Bradley and Smart especially

been riding the Bucks train and I can't get off it. i think they're a sneaky decent team. Brandon Knight is playing out of his mind. For the Bulls, Noah is out and rose is questionable. I'm fine with Rose playing anyway. I think this is a close game and Bucks may even win straight up. Their win last night over Indy gives them more confidence. Bulls are 1-3 ATS and have had to alternate road/home games for every game which is tough. Gimme the points.

Back