WorldCup

caboto13

Pretty much a regular
Hi guys,

starting with a parlay:
FRA, GER, BEL, ENG + 323 (1 unit)

Too much difference in quality in all four games. Made this as an insurance for a HC (-1) Parlay. Don't see any of the favourites not winning. Small stakes as ususal for parlays.

FRA (-1), GER (-1), BEL (-1), ENG (-1) +1387 (1,94 units)

Soccer fan from Europe here. Looking forward for sharing thoughts. Decimal odds here in Europe, try to convert in your system.

Hi guys,

starting with a parlay:
FRA, GER, BEL, ENG + 323 (1 unit)

Too much difference in quality in all four games. Made this as an insurance for a HC (-1) Parlay. Don't see any of the favourites not winning. Small stakes as ususal for parlays.

FRA (-1), GER (-1), BEL (-1), ENG (-1) +1387 (1,94 units)

Soccer fan from Europe here. Looking forward for sharing thoughts. Decimal odds here in Europe, try to convert in your system.

Correction: Should be +223 and +1287

GER -200 (2 units)

Germanys last openers at WC:
8:0 KSA 2002
4:2 CRC 2006
4:0 AUS 2010
4:0 POR 2014

Löw since 2006 involved as Coach or Assistant Coach. Don't want to read too much into test-games. Neuer 100% healthy and German team is completely focused on MEX. Defending champions with troubles last WCs, but don't worry much about it. Germany obviously better team with better coach and way more experience.
Werner, as a fast striker should cause problems for defense and Hummels and Boateng with height advantage at corners or freekicks, whuch we'll see a lot, I suppose.

Maybe add HC- bet, still unsure.

English not mother tongue so please excuse grammar mistakes.

PER - DEN Bts +135 (1 unit)

Just see value in this number. Farfan and Eriksen in my opinion able to score in any game.

0-5 -6.94 units.
BEL, ENG, KOL +182 (2 units)

Too much difference in quality in all games. Completely wrong with Germany.
PER-DEN Bts should have won.....

1-6 - 6.54

RUS-EGY Bts -105 (2,1 units to win 2 units)

Salah in lineup and Russians boosted by the opening win should be able to score. 1-1 possibly, but I'm fine with it. Won't touch the side, but not confident in Russian win.

FRA-PER BTS (+138) (1unit)
FRA-PER over 2.5 (+142) (1 unit)

Peru with lots of chances against Denmark, more luck today. French defense not very impressive against Australia. Offense of France should be able to score at any game, so basically I think BTS is more a "Peru to score" bet and at this price, I have to take ist. 1-1 gives a profit.

FRA-PER BTS (+138) (1unit)
FRA-PER over 2.5 (+142) (1 unit)
Peru with lots of chances against Denmark, more luck today. French defense not very impressive against Australia. Offense of France should be able to score at any game, so basically I think BTS is more a "Peru to score" bet and at this price, I have to take ist. 1-1 gives a profit.

2-8 -6,54

BRA-CRC ov 2.5 -125 (2,5 units to win 2 units)
BRA TT ov 2,5 +115(2 units)
BRA/ENG/GER/BEL +185 (3 units)

2-10 -11.04

Try it again for obvoius reasons
BEL-TUN 1 and over 2.5 +100 1 unit
BEL -1 +100 1 unit
BEL scores in both halves +110 1 unit

Think better team here with chance to secure almost a fourth game in the round of last 16. Japan with a win but not as convincing as Senegal in my opinion.

JPN played well, deserved the draw, so
6-11-1 -4,49

POL-COL BTS -143 (2,86 units to win 2 units)
POL-COL over 2,5 +100 (1 unit)

Both teams in a must-win situation after the draw between SEN and JPN. COL scored with ten players and even POL scored in a game they played horrible. Thin both teams going for the win and will score.

FRA-DEN: X and under 2,5 +195 (0,5 units)
PER-AUS: BTS -124 (1,24 units to win 1 units)
PER-AUS: PER and over 2,5 +320 (1unit)
ISL-CRO: X +295 (0,5 units)
ARG-***: ARG -188 (10 units to win 5,3 units)
ARG-***: AHC (-1) ARG (-118) 2,36 units to win 2 units (One-goal win as a push)

Info for Group F from German newspaper
achtelfinale8.png
Dark green - GER 1. place
Light green - GER 2. place
Yellow - GER 3. place
Red - GER 4. place
Square means draw decides

Maybe helpful.

Germany lineup with Özil (OM), Khedira (DM) and Goretzka (RM) for Rudy (injured), Müller and Draxler. Süle for Boateng.

Not sure, if Goretzka is good on the right wing, played as central midfield (offensively and defensively) for Schalke 04 last season, season before sometimes on the right wing, but not his best position in my opinion. But we'll see. Think Löw has a plan and Sweden game commonly seen as breakthroughgame in Germany. Think Germans don't want to rely on any result in the other game and will try to win with at least two goals difference. Goal for SK possible, but expect 2-0, 3-0, 3-1.

So

GER - SKO AHC (-2) GER -110 (4,4 units to win 4 units) Two-goal win as a push
GER - SKO (HC-2) GER +180 (2 units)

Think SWE scores first, defends well and will made a counter in the final minutes, as Mexicans open up to score the equalizer.

SWE-MEX: SWE +250 1 unit
SWE-MEX (HC -1): SWE +620 1 unit

12-23-2 -6.78 units

Late penalty for CRC ruined the parlay. Should have switched the units of GER and SWE...

Day in green, so I take it. Germany bets were stupid. No feeling for the own team.

Back