***World Series InGame***

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Fuck gonna throw my phone off the balcony...they offered me $7 for it, figure a good tossin is worth it

Don't understand. Don't you intentionally walk the next batter with this pitcher and then bring in the next guy?

They just said that the 5 homers in extra innings has never happened in the history of baseball. Ball juiced enough?

They just said that the 5 homers in extra innings has never happened in the history of baseball. Ball juiced enough?

I'm not sure what to with this information other than consider over the favored bet in MLB...
:shake:

was every run in this game because of a home run?

who's pitching for the dodgers next game? I was thinking of trying out - they will be desperate.

was every run in this game because of a home run?

who's pitching for the dodgers next game? I was thinking of trying out - they will be desperate.

Not every run...

To tie it in 10th, was a single.

In the 8th, for Stros also not...

I like ARod, like he was built for this. Also a bit more appreciation for Romo, actually listened to him last night and much improved imo...don't listen to NFL all that often

Hard to pass on Kersh tonight even with a juicy series bet pending.

Astros have essentially been blanked by all Dodger lefties. If it wasn’t for the pen in G2 and Yu the Tros have done nothing. The struggles continue for the L?

Back