**********WORLD CUP IN-GAME***********

They crushed it, everyone ive seen said their value was off the charts

When zadina and Hughes fell to them, guys i had 3 and 4, it was a win win, canucks needed defense badly so im happy they passed on hughes, but zadina can play this year and will be a 1st line winger quickly, great passer, but also a wicked shit, was an all star at world juniors this year

Veleno crazy value as well, he could have been a 10-15 pick

He was only the 5th guy to get exceptional draft status for the chl (so good you enter the league at 15, not 16) McDavid, tavares, ekblad were the first 3. Hes not as good as them, but shows pedigree is there, he lacks elite offensive talent, dont see a 1st line center. But hes a good 2 way 3rd line c at a minimum, very likely a high end 2C though who plays top line pk. Probaly a year away at least though

Cool, cool.

Everything I read suggests this was a home run draft.

Much needed.

Cool, cool.

Everything I read suggests this was a home run draft.

Much needed.

Yep, the swedish guy they took at 34 is a high end scorer too, kind of guy who in a year people might be sayiing should have gone top 15 if his scoring translates up a level, didnt like their pick at 36, saw him as a mid round guy

They should have scored 1, could have 2

Dont think its dunzo

Game if anything gets more open, i think we see a big number, koreans just need to finish their chances

I actually like Mexicos chances to score. SK has to go absolutely all out aggressive and we have already seen this tourney what Mexico can look like on the counter against front leaning mids.

I actually like Mexicos chances to score. SK has to go absolutely all out aggressive and we have already seen this tourney what Mexico can look like on the counter against front leaning mids.

I think mexico definitely score, be surprised if both done

Back